Lara Should be Nervous? hahaha

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
yup...thts exactly wht our darling says....I love his confidence...nakchada dimwit...😛😳

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/January/Ne ws_20080131_240

The inaugural Global Indian T.V.Honours presented by Balaji will be held on Friday, February 1. Stars from both television and Bollywood will sizzle on stage. A source from the production house gave us details.

Saakshi Tanwar: "There won't be any dance as such. SRK will be introducing us so I'm looking forward to the awards.""The event will start with Shah Rukh Khan's solo performance and then move on to his dance with 11 TV actresses. SRK will be performing with all the leading ladies like Smriti Irani, Mona Singh, Navneet Nishan, Neena Gupta, Prachi Desai, Anita Hassanandani, Gautami Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Divyanka Tripathi and Rajshri Thakur. The opening act features Ronit Roy dancing around with 50 female Brazilian dancers. Ronit"s act will be atop a 60-feet high harness. There will be six acts, some of them will feature non-Balaji artists like Sharad Malhotra. Lara Dutta will be performing with Jay Bhanushali, Shabir Ahuwalia, Sharad Malhotra, Ronit Roy," reveals the source.

"There will be individual performances of Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan while Roshni Chopra will be performing with Shabir Ahuwalia and Tushaar Kapoor. Even Nach Baliye 3 winners Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh will be performing on medley songs. Sajid Khan and Malaika Arora Khan will anchor the awards ceremony," adds the source.

We ask some of the actors/actresses about their performance.

Sharad Malhotra: "I will be performing with Lara Dutta and I hope my fans will like my performance. I'm not at all nervous. I would rather say that Lara will be nervous (laughs)!"

Rajshri Thakur: "There won't be any major dance with SRK but I will shake a leg with him as he will be introducing all the nominees by their on-screen characters."

Saakshi Tanwar: "There won't be any dance as such. SRK will be introducing us so I'm looking forward to the awards."

Prachi Desai's mother: "Prachi will perform with SRK and she is very excited about it."

Edited by armulover - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha.. he will walk up on the stage as if he owns the WORLD..

I am loving him sooo much these days..
nehlove thumbnail

double post again.. grrr... something's wrong with my IF today..

Edited by nehlove - 16 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wont be even watching Lara. So rock on Sharad! Im sure you'll kick butt! 😳
armulover thumbnail
yup Neha and Reema...Sharad def will rock! as usual...he's gonna be soooo damn good...

did i mention im in love with his confidence all over again ? 😳 😳

and Neha...IF is not working properly for anyone...its reallyyyyyy slow...
nehlove thumbnail
Great.. today when it seems like one of the most exciting days.. IF has to be slow.
jaanamjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love his confidence!! 😊 Can't wait to see him perform...I will only have my eyes on Sharad...won't even notice Lara 😛
Divyanka_rocks thumbnail
Hahaha! 😆 ....Well you can bet your bottom dollar Lara's gonna be nervous.....I mean she is gonna be dancing with the King of the small screen! 😳 😳 😳....i.e. MR SHARAD M.
armulover thumbnail
yes...Lara better be nervous....she's going to be the Sexiest man... 😛 😳
nehlove thumbnail
^^She is going to be WITH the sexiest man.. I don't think she is getting her gender changed..