Where is Malti's Money?

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Malti confessed to Vinu that Bittu is her cousin and this entire Bittu event was her doing. So Vinu has probably realized that all the money he gave Bittu has gone to Malti since he saw for himself that the necklace he gave Bittu is with Malti. So obv, the rest of the money shud be with money. Why doesnt he ask her for it? That can solve all the monetary problems in the house, esp since Khanna wants the money right now and they're at the brink of losing their house.

Either the creatives have forgotten that Malti has the money, or maybe eventually they will show it. But I dont know what Vinu is waiting for, his parents are undergoing so much humiliation and all he's doing is sending her away to her maayka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_m thumbnail
Kru, maybe she has given as the pending money(with "interest") to the jeweller. otherwise she could have used that money to pay Puneets mom.
I think now Sadhna will do something to pay Vinu's boss the money.
Atleast Vinu should sell Maltis haar to pay the money..but he is like a puthla...no use for the family..
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: appu_m

Kru, maybe she has given as the pending money(with "interest") to the jeweller. otherwise she could have used that money to pay Puneets mom.
I think now Sadhna will do something to pay Vinu's boss the money.
Atleast Vinu should sell Maltis haar to pay the money..but he is like a puthla...no use for the family..

hmm.. i think malti may have paid off the jeweler. It was quite long ago and has not been mentioned recently. And the money she paid Puneet's mom was a part of the money that Vinu stole from his office and that is the amount that vinu's boss is asking for now, from mamaji. What i'm talking abt is the money that Vinu took from the family during Ragi's wedding when mami sent him to pay to the mandap guys. Vinu took that amount, and gambled it away. And later on they showed that Bittu gave all that money back to Malti as this was all her game plan. And Vinu kept thinking that he lost all that money when actually he did not lose anything. So now when he saw that the necklace is back with Malti, then obv he shud know that she shud be having all that money too that he lost to Bittu.

And yes, he shud sell malti's necklace... i don't understand why he is so dumb

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Malti loves to spend, she ends up spending all that she has and must have spent all that Bittu returned as she asked Vinu for the money to pay Puneet's mom.

But as the family is in trouble cause of her, and especially her husband as Mamaji is doing all this to save Vinu, she should ask Bittu or her father to help.

Maybe, i feel that there is going to be over dramatization of events which will to Ragini's and Sadhna's marriage.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
why not veenu sell malti's neclace now.

another trouble for sadhna as Rajvansh's maid put some neclace type thing there for her.
Thisis too much..... 😭 😭 😭
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thats one thing that confuses me.......how come he's not selling the necklace??
Zunny thumbnail
I know... Even I am confused!!!