Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Friday, Feb 29, Episode 101

Scene continues with the police man questioning Priya and Priya muzhicufying. Karthik come s to her rescue. He tells," Sir...Vijay is a ooru suthi...probably he has gone out of station and after a few days he will return home...so let us not make this as a big issue here sir"

Inspectors tells," Sir I can understand your feelings....but Priya...I just want to make sure whether you have seen him in the past one week ...or you called him over the phone...or he called you ...." Priya screams and tells ," sir why should I meet him and call him...no sir I have never seen him after marrying my husband" Karthik requests the inspector to leave them alone. Inspector warns them and leaves. Karthik's arents are very annoyed about the whole thing.

In Eashu's house Anand comes and reports about Kaveri  introducing him to Shanmugam and the MD of the company etc. Eashu's mother advises her to stop this wedding and it should appear as if it is stopped by Saravanan. Eashu is happy to hear this idea and she tells that can be done easily so that Kaveri will start hating him.

In Giri's house....Latha and mama are trying to leave the house with big moottai mudichu. When they step out Giri is waiting there for them. He pushes both of them back into the house and tells them to put all the things they packed in their original place and just stay put there. He wanrs them that they can not even think of running away one more time from there.

In Cheenu's office those three girls come to meet him. Eashu's gunda Senthil is also there. Cheenu introduces the girls to senthil The girls requests Cheenu that they want to work in the same place and in the company. Hearing this Senthil takes his cell phone and calls someone and talks. Then he tells" no problem it can be arranged"

Cheenu tells them to get ready with one lakh each and it should be done immediately. The girls ask for a week and Cheenu accepts and they leave.

Saravanan's mom is waiting on the road side and Saravanan comes there to meet her. She gives the wedding invitation to him and Saravanan opens and reads it and becomes very emotional and happy.

Edited by atina - 16 years ago