flirting gupshup.. r u innocent or evil?

Suhani_RajLover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i am sure that no one get the point from title of post. let me tell you about it.πŸ˜›

Its just a gup shup thread.. you have to share with us that,

(-)have you ever flirt with someone here. In india forums ? or do sumone flirt with you in India-forums?

(-)if someone propose you, do  you feel like.. blushing!!  or you feel bad when he/she proposed you?

(-)do you want someone to propose you. means, that you want him/her to propose you..?

dont be shy in replying. be friendly, dun mind..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhani_RajLover

(-)have you ever flirt with someone here. In india forums ? or do sumone flirt with you in India-forums?

Eh i did flirt with someone from IF can't tell name lol. butt it's some time ago now. Oh well I guess some people did. buttt then i told em to get lostπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

(-)if someone propose you, do  you feel like.. blushing!!  or you feel bad when he/she proposed you?

Heey lol why wud i feel bad. man i would start blushing like a crazy kid tht met her fav idolπŸ˜³πŸ˜† its not i would just say yes if someone would propose lol I would think about it

(-)do you want someone to propose you. means, that you want him/her to propose you..?

Oh wel right now i'm waiting someone to propose meπŸ˜³πŸ˜† cos I like him a lot. I would'nt even dare to propose lol. I guess i could if i would write a letter to the person or something. but in person. I may  be a dramaqueen but don't have the guts for thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I would've been red like tomatar lol

Nope there isn't anyone in particular who I want to propose to me

Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yah... I naturally flirt even if I hate the guy >.< Its a problem I have...

(-)if someone propose you, do you feel like.. blushing!! or you feel bad when he/she proposed you?

Depending on who it is... But in the past.. i've always felt bad!!

Noo thanks... Happy being unmarried... Jeez give the fifteen year old a break! 😳
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i dO... even in last sum days i was flirting wid a gurl.. sO keep myself always busy..πŸ˜†

Never feel baad... we are like friends...😳

mm... nO i wanna prOpose sum1... i have faced such situation twO times... twO girls... but nOw wanna dO it myselfπŸ‘πŸΌ

dont be shy in replying. be friendly, dun mind..

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

cool_pooja thumbnail

Well i have never flirted with someone, but yes i have been flirted with ahem ahem..πŸ˜†

Umm depends on who purposes!😳 Btw do u mean on IF or in real life? On IF, I would just start laughing! πŸ˜†

No.. I have the guy i want!