Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
KAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ur bak!!!!!!!!!
da ff was chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chweeeet!!!! im already in luv wid it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz. cont dis 1 n da oders soon! 😳

Marisha
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cool kat! i am confused! rite nw! bt i cnt w8 to read da 1st prt! contd soon! πŸ˜ƒ
anglish thumbnail
hey kat...
gr8...
cont soon πŸ˜‰
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow kat.. they are married and poor thing thought it was a dream.. looks very interesting...continue plz...
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great cum bac kat lol
dat was great
update soon
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maha_elahi202

its really cool kat armi n rid married wow plz continu sooon πŸ‘

πŸ€— awee cheers Maha... yeah they are married in this story...😳

Thank you so much maha for everything... during the last couple of days.. i will never forget and u have a friend for life... 😳

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Yipeeeeeee, another FF by Kat, AR are married!!! I love your FF's! continue soon!!!  cant wait for more.

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank u so much... yeah married in Vegas!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... Elvis witness the whole thing lolπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sara_ea

OMG OMG OMG πŸ˜†

luvin it !!
how sweet..

keep it up kat!! i'll be waiting 4 mre πŸ‘

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you! wot is so funny!!πŸ˜† thanks sara😳

Originally posted by: jia..

awwwwwwwww KAT
am sooooooooooooo happy another ff by u.muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and πŸ€— for starting this.
hehe soooo i hope i got the story right that is AR are married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
dear plsssssssss continue soooooooon.

and plssssssss update both ur other ff's that is pulse and heart attack........

u rock sweety and once again πŸ€— for starting a new ff πŸ€— πŸ€—
Jia

πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you so much Jia.. for everything.

Yeah married!! i will unreveal all in the nest update...😳

Originally posted by: me_coolgul69

hey tht was great plz continue soon..
luv ur ff
ishiqa

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you so much...will update soon😳

Originally posted by: na2339

Welcome back Cat! great to see you writing yet another (I'm sure) brilliant story by Cat!

Armaan and Ridz married.... kewl, but what's this Ridz doesn't know... was she drunk or something or is Armaan just pulling her leg?

hmmm... can't wait for the next update.

Lubna 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€— Lubna like maha i will never forget the supportyou have given me and those pms u both sent me to keep a brave face though out this all was very touching thank u😳

Lubna u are jumpping the gun yaar hehe... in the first update i will reveal allπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mahalakshmi2303

wow kat ur too sweet another ff for our support i love u dear........ 😳 😳
ur the best i am eagerly waiting for the ff to begin so like every other fan u can count me in and i am surely there to comment on ur every part........... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
muahhhhhhhhhhh for the ff...... 😳 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—lakshmi u were one of many who first welcomed me here and u have commented on my here everytime... i will be expecting a update when i updateπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: β€’hinalβ€’

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dats was chooooooooooo damn adroable hehe 😳 ...will follow ur fanfic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..coz i never read anywuns but dis was seems my type to read hehe 😳 ..

mwah 😳 ..do carry on 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—Aweee cheers Hinal! gosh now i really have to make sure you enjoy this experience!😳...i am so sure you will.😊

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ur bak!!!!!!!!!
da ff was chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chweeeet!!!! im already in luv wid it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz. cont dis 1 n da oders soon! 😳

Marisha

πŸ€—πŸ€—hehe can any one stop me... lol!! you know i am born in the chinese year of the Tiger most of the time im lazy, creative and when provoked i will attack... heck im a sagg and everyone know we think differently.. this is my passion writting! i will defend it and other who feel the same way as me about writing... i find myself penning just to relax... I will continue until they banish me... 😳 lets hope that day never comes..

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me😳

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

cool kat! i am confused! rite nw! bt i cnt w8 to read da 1st prt! contd soon! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—You are not the only one right now lolπŸ˜† thank you i will update soon😳

Originally posted by: anglish

hey kat...
gr8...
cont soon πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you so much!😳

Originally posted by: premdewaani

wow kat.. they are married and poor thing thought it was a dream.. looks very interesting...continue plz...

πŸ€—πŸ€— Ruchi!! yeah babes married...i will post soon😳

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

great cum bac kat lol
dat was great
update soon

πŸ€—πŸ€—Niz thank you so much! will post soon

Ok know before anyone gets totally confused they are Married and how that happen i will unfold...

Thank you so much for your kind wishes and i will continue... Writting is in my blood! that is something now one can take away from me...As long as i have members who are happy reading my creations i will post

Kat😳

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kat i love u babes πŸ€—
amazing start u just rock
and this sounds interesting
im letting u know from first plzzzzzzzzzz do pm me when u upload ok
Love
Natasha
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kat, can you PM me too whenever u update 😳?
*Armaan* thumbnail
I love it! Just simply love it! You are too good! Wow...such an exciting concept you have grasped here! Makes me impatient to read more! Cant wait till the next part..my fav part was when I read the Armidz is married...we might not be seeing it in the actual show..but we are reading a splendid FF on it! Just love it and am glad you are trying this experiment. Btw, I think you have grasped the whole concept of writing perfectly..you have captured it in your words so beautifully! Love it! Continue soon!!

Kajal πŸ˜›
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey hun that was an awesome ff
i dnt usually read fanfics but ur title made me curious...that was really good...quite inspirational what u rote their...how writing in ur blood and no1 cn take that away from you... 😳 ...keep up the good work sweety....pm me plz ((cz i cn never find the post again once i read it..thats y i dnt read them often πŸ˜†))...once u update...thanx...xxxxxx