Comebacks are very pressurising: Juhi

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Comebacks are very pressurising: Juhi Chawla

SUNSHINE GIRL: Juhi Chawla was in Delhi to inaugurate a fashion store.

New Delhi: Actor Juhi Chawla was caught unfashionably late at designer friend Vikram Phadnis' store opening in the Capital. Clad in a pale yellow outfit, Juhi dutifully cut the ribbon, inspected the lines of clothing, and professed what seemed like oodles of appreciation for Vikram, or rather his abilities to be, dare we say, at her beck and call.

"I have called him at odd hours and he's always delivered," Juhi said.

While Vikram added that Juhi is a "dear friend and her coming to Delhi for three hours means the world to me."

Clearly the admiration is mutual and we are not saying that Vikram has no friends in Bollywood, but why not rope in a top Bollywood actress instead of Juhi who is even beyond the yummy-mummy stage.

"Well, I don't know. You ask Vikram that. I think he needed a friend here, so here I am," an always chirpy Juhi said.

Juhi might have been a friend indeed, but she can't claim the same for the film industry, which she believes isn't very kind to actresses making a comeback.

"I have always been around but you put too much pressure on comebacks," Juhi said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aww nice article and yep comebacks are people put to much expectations on the actors
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww she luk so gud in this pic 😉