114268 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

WELL I'M GONNA PPL IF THEY WERE EKTA N' ASKED TO  MAKE THEIR OWN KAHAANI STORY..HOW WOULD YOU MAKE? N GIVE CHARACTORS NEW NAMES N ACTORZZZ.

WELL HERE IS MY STORY.

CHARACTORS                             ACTORZ

OM-                                                                KIRAN KRAMAKER

PARVATI-        &nbs p;         &nbs p; SAKSHI TANWAR

SHRUTI -  DOUGHTER                             TINA PARKEH

SHOB-SON                                            EJZA KHAN

SHLOK-SON                                           IQBAL KHAN

ANOTHER FAMILY

MAHIR                                              RONIT ROY

TULSI         & nbsp;                                   SMRITI IRANI

KARAN-SON                                                          HITEN TEJWANI

SUJAL-SON                                                           RAJEEV KHANDWALA

GUN-DOUGHTER                                                PURVA GHOKHALE

OM  AND  MAHIR HATE EACH OHTER  COZ SOMETIME BACK THEY WERE BUSSINESS PARTNERS N FOR SOME MISUNDERSTANDING THEY STRAT HATING EACH OTHER. BUT PARVATI AND TULSI WERE STILL FRIENDS N' WANTED TO STAY IN TOUCH BUT COULDNT BECAUSE OF THIER HUSBANDS SO THEY GO DIFFERNT WAYS, EVEN THERE KIDS WERE UNHAPPY COZ ALL OF THEM WERE REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS BUT COUDNT DO ANYTHING COZ THEY WERE SO YOUNG N FORGOT BOUT ONE ANOTHER BY THE TIME PASSED.

BUT ONE DAY AFTER 15 YRS SHOB(EJAZ KHAN) AND GUN(PURVA) GETS INTO AN CAR ACCIDENT FOR WHICH IT LEADS THEM INTO POLICE STATION AND THEN PARVATI AND TULSI COMES THER TO GET THEM AND GETS REAL HAPPY BY SSEING EACH OTHER BUT AFTER FEW MINUTES BUT AFTER WHILE THEY START LEAVING APART N  SHOB(EJAZ ) AND GUN ASKS THEIR MOMS WHAT HAPPENDED. THEN PARVATI AND TULSI TELLS THEM THE WHOLE STORY.

SHOB AND GUN COMES OUT WITH AN IDEA OF HOW TO SEE OM AND MAHIR BACK AS FRIENDS. THEY PLAN A FAKE MARRIAGE OF THEIR OWN. PARVATI AND TULSI SAYS 👍🏼 YES TO THEIR PLAN. SO ONE DAY SHOB COMES HOME WITH A GIRL(GUN) N TELLS OM THAT HE GOT MARRIED TO HER. 1ST OM GETS MAD BUT AFTER SHOB MAKES  HIM BEIELVE THAT GUN IS A REALLY NICE GIRL. N AFTER OM ASKS WHO ARE GUNS PARENTS 1ST GUN DOESNT SAY ANYTHING BUT AFTER SHE SAYS IN LOW VOICE MAHIR AND TULSI VIRANI AND THAT PUTS OM IN BIG SHOCK HE LEAVES FROM THERE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO SAY.

SORRY GUYS I WILL FINISH MY STORY SOON RITE NOW I HAVE GO!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asianpride05 thumbnail
Great Beggining!! 😉

But one i think I would do if I was Ekta is think real hard about the actors i choose to play....Like some of them...can't act...others dont suit the role etc. etc. etc.
114268 thumbnail

after thinkin again n again om phones mahir after so many years just to tell him that gun is his doughter in law..they did court marriage and now she is my house doughter-in-law and my son and i are gonna make her life hell. so we can take revenge from you and then om hangs up the phone and on the other hand mahir listens to eveything what om says and gets an heart attack but mahir;s son(sujal) comes and take him to the hosipatel and thats where mahir tells sujal the whole story and sujal tells mahir not to be worry and tells him that dad your problem is my problem i will handle those agarwals and expalins him his idea and mahir gets so happy.

next day gun and shob comes to virani hosue and gets theri blessing tulsi was surprised that why mahir didnt react  but she gets happy and calls parvati to tell her what happened and than they both share a happy moment and thinks after so long now they can be friends and relatives again.

well to know what happesn next...keep visitng us and see what is sujal and mahir planing.

ilovejohn thumbnail
hey buddy great goin..i wanna know what happens next. good jon thu 👏
filhaal thumbnail
good job...nice work..intersting story.
sweet sahota thumbnail
Awesome Job!!! It's a very intersting story!! I'm waiting for the next part!
Madiha_07 thumbnail
wowwwwwww niceeee hehe i say at da moment u writin da story better den ekta 😉 😊 😃 keeppppp it uppp can't wait forr ur nxt part 😊
asianpride05 thumbnail
Nice...Can't wait for the rest!! 😊 😃
114268 thumbnail

in this episode sujal investgate bout agarwal family and finds out that they have a doughter name shruti and and one other bro name shlok and by consident they all 3 studies in same school, and gets suriprised that how didnt he ever seen them in school but after sec he smiles and say" oh because they are not popluar like me" and leves.

next day he goes to a coffee shop with his friends where shruti is already with her friends and one of sujals friend start misbehaving with her and after he comes and slaps his friend and says thay he is ashmead that he didnt know that his best friend would do somthing like this and then he says sorry to shruti and leaves with his friend, after when sujal and his friend lleave the coffee shop n' goes outside and they smile n' give one another five and sujals friends ask him what is he doing next..he goes i'm not the one who is gonna do anything,its shruti whose gonna do everything. JUST WAIT AND WATCH!!

kggkgrl11591 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i like your story alot ... lol you have a litle bit of ektaz touch! "Just Wait and Watch!"