punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
one thing is certain after watching todays episode - blood is thicker than water. not a single person ever questions sindoora but vidya, who has done a lot for the family and who is always misunderstood and kicked out of the house only to be brought back home again - is somehow always in the wrong.

true, lying about being pregnant was bad on vidya's part no matter for what reason. but considering that she has never lied and always has proven her innocence and treats the family as if they are her own is always misunderstood.

personally, i can now care less if sagar lives or dies. i think she is too good to go back to that household.      

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YOU ARE RIGHT. IN FACT, THIS SHOW IS SO BORING. ITS A STRETCH. I DONT KNOW WHETHER DIRECTOR WANTS VIDHYA TO BECOME SMART OR DUMB. BECAUSE SHE WAS ALREADY DUMB AND I THINK SHE WANTED TO BECOME SMART AND DOING DUMB THINGS.
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 i agree!

but the creators do need to come up with a new storyline. it's always the same thing. sindoora gets people into car wrecks and gets away with so much and no one ever doubts her and innocent people always get kicked out. how many more times does vidya have to get kicked out and prove her innocence?

i know bmtd won a lot of awards, but come on now, come up with a new storyline!
khalbali thumbnail
I toooootallly agree wid u!!! I mean, Sagar really doesn't know the definition of love........ 😡