Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

You are right Nibs, Rudra doesnt have the maani, Tishoo was so frustrated when he fell down defeated by Triveni😆. Vishnu did use it but the girl was killed by Kanak naaa so he can touch it. I think maani might have gone near to Naagraj's body so in a way its with Rudra! Or Triveni has it and she shd be shocked.  Surely interesting mystery.

But why dont they remove the spell of Amrita I dont like her like this at least a fight by her instead of mute submission.

Tomiko thumbnail

Lav; I'm so confused right now about the mani!  Who in the world has it?😕

As for Amrita - it really is sad seeing her like that but I guess that's the way the story will progress.....Even so, I hope that she comes out of the trance somehow and kicks Bhujangs bu** [Not Kanishq!☺️]

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

😆 😆Sha please! its Triveni and one valid proof is the here http://www.zee-tv.com/Zee_Serial.aspx?zsid=86. I am telling u trivedi is a surname and is not used as a name.

are this is false proof.......i dont see any supporting documents on the websites that validates the use of the name 'triveni"

di try one more time na 😆

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

You are right Nibs, Rudra doesnt have the maani, Tishoo was so frustrated when he fell down defeated by Triveni😆. Vishnu did use it but the girl was killed by Kanak naaa so he can touch it. I think maani might have gone near to Naagraj's body so in a way its with Rudra! Or Triveni has it and she shd be shocked.  Surely interesting mystery.

But why dont they remove the spell of Amrita I dont like her like this at least a fight by her instead of mute submission.

Hey di,

I dont think its rudra who has the mani. i still go for ma sa.

And amrita is constantly breaking out of the spell, because she has will power!! Ichadara naaginn😛. I think with kripa of shambo naat she will get out of the spell......😳

naina.ji thumbnail
Bhairav's Gurudev has it to protect from evilness of Bhairav
realitybites thumbnail
Nibs me also confused and so curious to know abt it 😳

Yes I really cant see Amri like this 😭 Yeah hope so ur wish is fulfilled but Kani is more evil than Bhujang
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

are this is false proof.......i dont see any supporting documents on the websites that validates the use of the name 'triveni"

di try one more time na 😆

Sha watch 20th Jan video and Aruna Irani clearly speaks her name as "TRIVENI" and so does Tishoo😳.

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

Hey di,

I dont think its rudra who has the mani. i still go for ma sa.

Sha, I didnt mean that Rudra has it. Rudra has naagraj's body so the maani might be united with naagraj the rightful owner.

And amrita is constantly breaking out of the spell, because she has will power!! Ichadara naaginn😛. I think with kripa of shambo naat she will get out of the spell......😳

No dear she hasnt broken the spell & this time she has gone with Kani to Trinaal lok Its not nice to see her like this. And today they showed the last sun epi😡

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina.ji

Bhairav's Gurudev has it to protect from evilness of Bhairav

Hi Naina, you are right thats a possibility. Hope he has it and doesnt allow Bhujang to misuse it.