Jachi fanclub MOTW pg40

brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is the Prachi and Jay fanclub!

We can have games MOTW and stuff that you suggest!πŸ˜ƒ

Prachi is 19-20 years old

Prachi plays Bani in Kasamh Se

currently she is saparated from her love Mr.Walia because of a misunderstanding and Mr.Walia has married again to Meera.

She had 2 kids Krishna and Atharva who died because of kidnappers😭

But now she has Ganga. A sweet little angel that Mr.Walia does know is his.

Prachi was in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and got eliminated but came back through a wild card entry on November 23.Her choregrapher was Deepak who was amazing.Through the wild card she won Jhalak!!Congratts to her!

more info from Kajal:

Personal

Prachi was born in Gujarat, India. She studied in St Joseph Convent, Panchgani and completed her schooling from Surat, Gujarat. Her present residence is in Lokhandwala with her mother, Ameeta Desai. Her hobbies are acting, sports, listening to music, and sketching. She has an elder sister, Esha.

Career

Acting was her passion since childhood - her father and uncle had done various of Gujarati plays - though she started with a short modeling workshop. She went to Pune for higher studies and had almost finished her junior college when her pictures were sent to Balaji and she got a call for an audition for Kasamh Se. She was 17 when she started doing kasamh se and left her studies for a while. Now she is continuing with correspondence course.

Kasamh Se

Kasamh Se is the serial that Prachi Desai starred in and got her fame on Zee TV. She has captured many a hearts with this program acting as innocent but strong willed Bani Dixit (Now Bani Walia). The prettiest sister in the serial, then Pia and Rano. Prachi has become the sweetheart and role model for many young girls across the globe from punjbai kuris to americanized Indians. In the serial Bani goes through many trials leading from forcefull marriage to the adultery of her husband. Through it all Bani learns to love her husband again. The show is still proceeding and has millions of viewers world wide. The serial's stars have won many awards in the Indian Television Awards 2006 and bagged Best Serial at the Sansui Television Awards 2007. The show started in January 2006 and is expected to finish around the year 2009.

Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Kasauti Zindagi Ki is the Star Plus TV serial in which Prachi did a cameo as a school student in Prerna's school. Prachi Desai was her character name in Kasauti Zindagi Ki.She had finally did her age.As she has always done cameos as a much older person.

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Prachi then entered the Indian version to BBC Dancing with the Stars on September 7th 2007 with Choreographer Deepak Singh. Prachi impressed the judges every week, but was ultimately eliminated on November 10th 2007 but entered the contest again via the Wildcard entry on November 23rd 2007. Prachi then landed a spot in the Grand Finale of the dance show on December 15th 2007 and won the competition against her other contestants. Prachi Desai was awarded the Dancing star of JDJ. Though rumours still spread around that her mentor and TV's queen Ekta Kapoor played a big role in the whole Wild Card entry drama. The judgeds of the reality show too went on to say that Sandhya Mridul (another finalist)ios the better dancer and the tru winner

pics in Kasamh Se:

Prachi in Jhalak:

birthday: 25th Dec

Role in Kayamath: Kayamath is a passionate love story with Panchi Bora as his co-star. Other casts in the serial are Mohnish Behl, Prachi Shah, Ejaz Khan, Shabbir Ahluwallia, etc.
What is Kayamath about? Kayamath is about people who believe in love and romance and people who do not.

His Character:  Neeve Shergill who is a fun loving character.

Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love.

Kayamath's story centers around Prachi - a simple girl with dreams in her eyes. Prachi believes in fairy tale romances and awaits her Prince Charming. In a world full of smart, confident and intelligent women Prachi comes across as a vulnerable and docile character.

She is a young sheltered girl who has never seen any struggle in her life. Prachi draws her strength from her father Inder Shah and her childhood sweetheart Neev and is completely dependent on them.

Prachi and Neev are childhood friends, they love each other, but don't know about each other's feelings.

Prachi's life is completely transformed when on the day she is to get married to Neev, her father dies. As if the death of her father wasn't enough to shatter her dreams, she also learns of her father's illegitimate relationship with another woman and his other daughter Ayesha.

Circumstances change her life. The show is about Prachi's love and her life. Her life where she losses her most loved ones and her sacrifice for her loved ones...

He made it to the finals in Jhalak but was the first one out,then Sandhya,then announced that Prachi was winner!

His Choregrapher was Bindi and they were superb!

pics in Kayamath:

pics in Jhalak:

πŸ˜ƒ

7d.gif

Legend
Female Male wildcard eliminated

Scores: Sept 28 Oct 5 Oct 12 Oct 19 Oct 26 Nov 2 Nov 9 Nov 16 Nov 23 R1 Nov 23 R2 Nov 30 R1 Nov 30 R2 Dec 7 R1 Dec 7 R2 Dec 14 R1 Dec 14 R2 Dec 14 R3 Finale

Place Contestant Result
01 Prachi Desai 19 23 25 28 27 23 28 Wildcard 24 30 27 30 27 30 28 29 28 Winner
02 Sandhya Mridul 23 23 23 25 28 30 30 30 26 30 30 30 30 30 26 30 30 Runner up
03 Jay Bhanushali 18 24 22 25 25 26 24 26 27 30 27 30 27 29 24 29 25 2nd Runner Up

By Kajal:

By Mrs.SIR

By Ami

Creation by x hollister x

Feel free to use

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5HP-FFzuI

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOMroZDh30&feature=relate d

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Go9frwhCEYY&feature=relate d

Will post more later.πŸ˜‰

brown3y3db3auti

sharad's fit

*Eva*

Jiya4eijaz

Mitu1228

banibanijai

nir_jaanu

honeebee222

snsali_pooja

Tani91

teenb12

NYC_gurl_17

i5hy

crazy_craze

soni_gal

brownbutt

*~Kaynaat~*

live_life

raju786

love_u_sui

subha2601

ritsranveer

Hritzfan

ifra

neha fan1

______

*Adorable_Anu*

zaara.khan

x hollister x

luv_eijaz_anita

bubbles9654

sayanti_ashiuv

mz.jess

simmi_89

ilvAA

If you have any questions then PM either me (brown3y3db3auti) Kajal (sharad's fit)

Thanks!

Edited by brown3y3db3auti - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im in
prachi one of my favoo
she too cute blesh mwahh
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now this is my kind of clun. Love this 2, hehehe. They should b with which other.
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Awesome...Just what we need after JDJ2 section got locked! 😳
Was gonna start this but u beat me πŸ˜† PMed u some things... 😳
Jay and Prachi forever...I can tell this is going to be so cool! πŸ˜† 😳
Kajal xx
Thanks Kajal and everyone for joining!
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys this group is like excitin me, another thin that would b excitin is them both endin up 2gether.
^^ that would be awesome!
they would be a rocking couple!
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
^^Yeh we will..Wont we guys?? 😳
( You dont know how many PMs it took us to come to this decision πŸ˜• πŸ˜† )
honeebee222 thumbnail
i am in i like prachi and love jay
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so in
I love Prachi a Jay 😳