12th Jan Update: Amrita under spell!!

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

12th Jan update-Amrita under spell and in trouble.

Amrita inquires who are u and her mamaji is dead and she knows he is a naag. Mamaji ans that he is Kanishq her enemy. Amrita says she will kill him but Kanishq says u know that I am not weak. Both then try to harm each other with their powers. Amrita using her powers has multiple images of her around Kanishq( looked beautiful do watch this good scene) Amrita challenges him to kill her but he needs to find the real one. Kanishq then closes his eyes to get spl powers and bursts the image Amritas.  Amrita then traps him inside a bubble and wants the he dare not come near her house and disappears. Kanshiq smirks its not easy to get rid of me and I will be back soon.

Rudra is in trance wondering abt the woman ( Amrita) dancing alone in takshak van. He thinks she was her dance was attractive and she was so beautiful that he cldnt take his eyes off. His wife comes and asks him why is he lost and says she knows he is disturbed but shd not worry much. She is wife and there to support him.

Amrita (girl form) runs to hug her mother and asks why are they late? Saroj replies the Pari's reports took time. Amrita then sees Mamaji holding Pari. She gets angry. Mamaji says he wants to play with his neice and thinks he has to see her. As others go, Amrita ques what does he want and he dare not harm her sister. Mamaji replies she will soon come to know and why shd he harm Pari? He then gives Pari to Amrita and while doing so touches chandramugdha against her earlobe. Amrita turns into a statue & just then Saroj comes. Amrita is fainting as Saroj holds her asking what happened. She makes Amrita sit on sofa. Kanishq then says in his mind say I am alright. Amrita repeats as Saroj asks why is she speaking in a strange voice. Kanishq orders say I am sleepy and not feel like playing. Saroj is perplexed. Amrita goes into her room. Kanishq is happy that now she is a puppet in her hands and as they say hardwork pays it has and laughs.

Amrita (girl form)  is tearing off pages when Kanishq comes and tells her to come into her woman form. She does. He then says I have made u so miserable that u have to follow dictat of someone u hate the most. He then asks how did u come to know that I am not Mohan Mama. Amrita replies there was a phone call informing his death. Next he asks how did u come to know that I will harm u since u behaved wryly with me. Amrita ans that she was forewarned by Ambalika who  even told the time of his arrival. Kanishq decides he must meet Ambalika who can see future and she will take her there.

Ambalika is discussing earnings with Babu. Ambalika is happy that there has been an increase. Ambalika sees something on her face and asks Babu who tells her there is nothing but she again tells him. Babu tells her she needs to go to a psychiatrist. Ambalika again asks when Babu tells her its in the mirror. Ambalika goes near the mirror and sees a red snake she touches it and gets a shock. She screams it's a snake and Babu tells her she is mad and leaves. Ambalika decides that Amrita that promised to help her since she had helped her too. She must meet her.

Amrita (girl form) is outside as its time to get into naagin roop. Amrita turns into woman form. Kanishq is watching & ponders she looks beautiful in this form so she must stay. Amrita is worried why isn't she able to get into naagin roop & if she doesn't she may die. She then says Kanishq allow me too. Kansihq decides that now he can control her and once more he gives her life. Amrita gets into naagin form.

Amrita (girl form), her parents and Dadi are praying to Sri Saibaba. Kanishq comes and seeing her decides she shdnt be doing poojapath or else his hardwork will be lost. She must play. He then puts a ball on the floor. Amrita turns and picks the ball and starts playing. Her parents see and feel strange.Saroj asks her what happened and why is he behaving like this? She never left pooja before. Kanishq thinks say that u dont feel like praying and want to play. Amrita repeats. Next dadi tells her to get ready for school and now Kanishq tells to say she wont go to school from now on and Amrita repeats it. Her father asks what has happened to her. Then Kanishq tells to say she will go to school. Amrita repeats this. All are puzzled and leave. Kanishq ponders in this game with Amrita these people will get affected.

Bhairav baba is contemplating abt Trivenis' hair and decides he needs more power. He must find abt triveni's raaz. A fire ball strikes there and says whenever u need help or are stuck remember me your Guru. Baba decides now he woll take his Guru's help to find out abt Triveni.

TOM: Amrita tells Ambalika if u help me I will give u all you desire or need ever. Vishnu catches a scared Rudra and asks he is searching for something he had hidden. Rudra is numb.

Edited by realitybites - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. so sad she is in trouble now. lol rudra is attracted to her.
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update and rudra attracted to amrita 😡 😆