Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: delo

^^ Hmm Ashi..I know 12 episodes wud be a bit too long for flashbacks...But maybe they show that how their life changes once they are officers..

Sarika...I never mind watching the old episodes of LRL...

I wish all cadets cum back together on the last day

i dont think djs wil show their life after they graduate.... theyl concentrate on the new cadets

and coming back to lrl even for a single scene after so much of insult wud be ridiculous and really very strange😕

those whor shooting shud just shoot the last scene and leave and thoese sitting at home shud just sit at home and not bother abt this crappy show now🤢 y give importance to djs and their show, hvnt they insulted everyone enuff? 😡

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya Ashi,i feel very bad for vikas n ghazal.
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bye ashi n delo,catch u later 😊
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
daisy....uve done an awesome job of the first page...taken lot of effort...its too good!!! 👏 congrats on the new fc!!

yeah...i was wondering too what they are going to do for so many epis...i feel they will be separated too 😭 😭 😭 ...but yeah i hope they show lot of flashbacks...for each person...because each of them sort of have had their own story...in that case the writers will suddenly realise wht they've done with ali's story...!! 😆 like forgotton his love story along the way... 😆 😆 im going to download each and every of the remaining epis..im sure they will be cadet oriented..now tht lala is out of the way! 😊
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soooperfan

daisy....uve done an awesome job of the first page...taken lot of effort...its too good!!! 👏 congrats on the new fc!! (Thank u soo much Dia)😃

yeah...i was wondering too what they are going to do for so many epis...i feel they will be separated too 😭 😭 😭 ..(My fear too).but yeah i hope they show lot of flashbacks...for each person...because each of them sort of have had their own story.( I know...since we have around 2 weeks of LRL..I too wanna see loads of flashback , or a walk down memory lane)..in that case the writers will suddenly realise wht they've done with ali's story...!! 😆 (Hahahaha those writers are replaced...They too dunno if he was from Kanpur or Bhatinda)like forgotton his love story along the way..(Ya pooja is history now). 😆 😆 im going to download each and every of the remaining epis..im sure they will be cadet oriented..now tht lala is out of the way! 😊

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
yea, how strange 😕 hpw cum they just forgot ali-pooja love story 😆
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

yea, how strange 😕 hpw cum they just forgot ali-pooja love story 😆

They will say that Ali broke off with Pooja...Pooja left KMA as her parents asked her to marry some other guy...So Ali starts liking Sameera😆

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

They will say that Ali broke off with Pooja...Pooja left KMA as her parents asked her to marry some other guy...So Ali starts liking Sameera😆

😕😆

and y cant they explain huda's absence? 😕

delo thumbnail

^^ Hmmm dunno what explanation they will give for him tho...

It wud be interesting to see what wud happen with Ali...Wud he be the best army officer...Will he have a girl in his life😉..

What if they forward the story to 5 years..Hahahaha...I have started imagining Ali as this dashing army officer...Like Captain Rajveer😉

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

^^ Hmmm dunno what explanation they will give for him tho...

It wud be interesting to see what wud happen with Ali...Wud he be the best army officer...Will he have a girl in his life😉..

What if they forward the story to 5 years..Hahahaha...I have started imagining Ali as this dashing army officer...Like Captain Rajveer😉

😭😭

dont talk abt him please, uske jaise buri kismat to kisi ki nahi thi 😭

i just hope the girl is not as stupid and hopeless like pooja🤢

howz sameera?😉