Jan 9th Written upd + Jan 10 highlights

--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Starts off with the crazy girl laughin. Vikram goes upto her, grabs her armn asks her: why did u cum out? the girl is scared. Sanjana remmeers how vikram grabbed her arm 2 wen he was puttin the ring on her finger. Thenhe yells biju bai. evrybody gets scared. the girl says: srry bhaiyya. i made a mistake. srry. Biju bai cums. Vikram yells at her tht y isnt she gettin her work done. he told her to watch shradha(vikram's crazy sis) for 24 hours evryday. then biju bai says srry. Vikram screams at her: get out!!!!! evrbody is shocked w/his behaviour. then he takes shradha to her room. He yells at her tht wen he told her the rules bout stayin in the room then y did she get out. Shradha says i made a mistake. Vikram says: u noe wat i do wen ppl dun follow my rules, dunt u? i punish them. do u want me to cancel ur dinner tonight. Shradha says no, plz dun. then he asks her wat do u say wen u dun follow my rules. Shradha thinks n says: srry. Vikram says tht ur my luvly sister n i em tellin u this last time tht no matter who breaks my rules, i punish them so dun do it again. then hes bout to leave the room but then shradha gets up n runs towards him, she hugs him n says srry soo many times. Viram says i forgave u, ill go ask sum1 to bring ur food, u stay in this room ok?

Vikram cums back in the living room. sits n apologizes evryone. He tells hem tht shradha is his little sister. he cares bout her the most. few years ago, she got mental, she has a brain problem. Kaku feel srry n says: this is bad. Chadu says: so, on, is there no treatment for it. Vikram says: i did evrything. gave her medicines, tuk her to different doctors but it didnt make ne difference. Kaku says: wtvr is happenin is kz of bhagwan. wats ur fault. Vikram says: no it was probably our fault. its probbly a result of big sin 4rm our previous birth. Neetu says: dun tlk like tht, son. theres probbly a way out. Manju says: im soo srry for her. i ean luk at her age. but u dun wrry ill pray for her.

Sanjana n evrybody cum back home. Neetu's hubby says: wat do u mean? Neetu says: y ru makin it such a big deal? their daughter is sick. is there like a mountain breakin down ? Her hubby says: yeah, on rachna n sanjana. Chandu tells him to calm down. Sanju's ma says: sanju told me th the way he held shradha's arm n yelled at her made her wrried. kaku says: he has been takin care of her since he was a child. First of all the bai didnt do wat she was supposed to n second the sister just cums out yellin crap. Neetu agrees w/her. Sanjus ma says: but Kaku.... Kaku says: AAre wah instead of makin sanju understand ur tlkin to me. neetu says: woh samjhe to tab na. she is still cryin for siddarth. Her hubby says: neetu plz. u again r tlkin 2 much, wats the needof tlkin bout the past now. Chandu says: theres one thing i dun understand. y didnt they tell us bout shradha for so many days? Neetus hubby agrees. he syas: if she hadnt cum out then we wudnt cum to noe tht he has a sister 2. Sanus ma says: evn after the engagment they didnt tell us nething bout Shradha.. im very scared. Manju puts her hand on her shoulder. Kaku says enough this is a house where 2 girls r gettin married y r u tlkin bout tht girl? go n take care of ur daughters.

Sanju is in her room thinkin. she thinks bout how vikram grabbed her hand, how vikram grabbed his sisters hand n how she was scared to death, she thinks bout how vikram yelled at her on the phone. then she thinks kahin mein jaldbazi mein to faisla nahin le rahi? y em i playin poker w/my life? y em i wearin this ring? she tries to get it off but it wont cum off. then she thinks wat shud i do? now i cant evn do nething. then rachna cums runnin in the room, n sits on the computer. Sanju asks her r u happy w/ur relationship? Rachna says yeahh i cudnt evn find a guy like vivek on my own. sanju luks at her. Rachna says: vivek is my type of guy. hes so naughty. i love him.  then rachna asks her bout vikram. sanju is shocked. rachna says: he is a pretty short tempered guy but as a big bro he is really responsible, right? sanju nods. rachna says: no matter wat happens im gunna marry vivek n thts final. sanju luks sad. Rachna says: sanju y u askin me all tht? r u not happy? do u wanna think again? Sanju smiles n says no, i em happy.

Rekha cums in her bedroom. Karan is sitting on the bed. Rekha goes upto him but karan stops her. he says: how dare you? after all tht how dare you? Rekha says: so u tell me where shud i go? ur my husband ill live wherever u live. all i have in this house is u. Karan says: oh plz ur a liar. u tuk my business away 4rm me n now ur sayin u dun have nething? Rekha syas: karan wat r u sayin? Karan grabs her n says take those tears to my parents, i dunno how they listened to u. u tricked them. n now i dun ahve nething, no home no business no nething. Rekha says: u played a game w/me. n u played it. first u married me then u leave me all alone. u evn lied to my parents tht i em happy here. then she tlks bout how b4 marriage they used to tlk bout how much they love each utha. she asks him was ne of tht true? karan turns around n moves away 4rm her. she says karan evrything will be f9 i love u alot n thts all u need. just leave mehek. karan says no i luv mehek ill nvr leave her. N nvr again shud u take out her name 4rm ur dirty again or else ill do sumthin really bad....n then he leaves

the end

Jan 10 Highlights

Mehek devises a plan to get the property back from Rekha, but Karan is unsure

Vkram requests Prakash to send Sanju and Rachna over for a couple of hours each day

Sanjana refuses to go

Everyone decided to send the girls anyway

Karan tells his family that he has ended his relationship with Mehek and that he's fired her

Karan says that he would like to take Rekha on a honeymoon

Aai convinces Sanju to go to the Kulkarni house

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago