How do you change your avatar............

Serial_Addict thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
..........To the pic you wnat it to be?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serial_Addict thumbnail
im so confused, i got the pic i want, but i dont know how to change the avatar.... 🤢
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunno
Vedika_Dhruv thumbnail
Just click on the upload file and then the one window will open and then type the file name u saved and then hit browse and then the pictures window will open and click on the picture u want to use as avatar and then hit open then the file addrress would paste on the window which opend very first and then just hit open and it will come. I hope u understand. i know it is confusing but that's what i did. i don't know any other easy way to do it. so good luck.
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika_Dhruv

Just click on the upload file and then the one window will open and then type the file name u saved and then hit browse and then the pictures window will open and click on the picture u want to use as avatar and then hit open then the file addrress would paste on the window which opend very first and then just hit open and it will come. I hope u understand. i know it is confusing but that's what i did. i don't know any other easy way to do it. so good luck.

What she said!!
Serial_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsa4657

What she said!!

😆😆

Serial_Addict thumbnail
...... 😕 It's too confusing.....I'll just leave it on the butterfly..
PopPrincess thumbnail
Go to profile, and where it lists the names (Angel, butterfly, etc.), you may go to show all. There you'll find a lot of pics. If yuo want a pic from your own site, go to upload file, and then write the name of the pic. you want, I think from Paint. When I did that, it went to the pics I saved on Paint.