ItsNot Always What It Seems- Ak-lsptPG37

imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi I am Sakshi...this is my 2nd ff and i am really nervous๐Ÿ˜ณ .

PART 1

3rd January 2008    Assignment A- Define the following word using the dictionary  Students Name-Kripa Sharma

Love-
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person; a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend; sexual passion or desire

Received Mark- 95%                               Teachers Name- Mr. Khanna

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------
  4th January 2008
Assignment B- Define the following word using the way people usually use it in life in your own words. - maximum need to be written is 20 word, minimum 3 words

Students name:Kripa

Love is a word used to express the desire for lust from a partner; or the desire for some affection.

Received Mark: 10% -please redo                        Teacher's Name: Mr. Khanna
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------- --

Kripa didn't understand how she had failed her assignment. She had used all the words she was supposed to, all 20 words.
After rereading her art assignments mark many times, than she concluded everyone had probably got rotten marks. Plus what did this assignment have to do with Art?

Kripa slammed her assignments on her desk and headed to leave the door but was stopped by her teacher, Mr Khanna was a tall man, in his mid 50's he looked like the type who would've been in some type of business and so not a Art teacher-.

" Kripa...I am really sorry to tell you but as you know you failed the assignment...so i am giving you another week to do it." He spoke gently

"Why am I the only one your speaking to??" Kripa asked noting she was the last person in class

"Because you were the only one who ....did not meet the standards" Mr. Khanna tried to say failed in the nicest way he could think of.

"Oh," Kripa said in deep thought "Thank you for the second chance," and with  that she left for the cafeteria

Kripa joined a table at the cafeteria and started eating her lunch as her friend Aaliyah joined the table happily.

"Kripa...oh my god you won't believe this but.... ugh...Kripa what did you get on the Art assignment?"
 Kripa shoved her paper towards Alliyah

"Oh..." Alliyah looked at the 10% surprised.

"What did you get?" Kripa said not caring

"100%" Alliyah replied guiltyly.

Kripa thought her eyes would pop out...Alliyah had always been the stupid one, while she was the brainier one.

"Show Me" Kripa Demanded

Alliyah quietly gave her the paper she had excitedly brought with her before.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------

4th January 2008
Assignment B- Define the following word using the way people usually use it in life in your own words
Student's name: Alliyah-
maximum need to be written is 20 word, minimum 3 words

Love is Love

Recieved Mark: 100% -                                        Teacher's Name: Mr. Khanna
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------

Kripa stared at the sheet dramatically ....this was so unfair. She declared in her mind that Mr. Khanna did NOT like her.

Alliayah's so-called-DEFINITION was pathetic Kripa thought. But now...what was she going to write for her essay she couldn't copy Alliyah.

To Be Continued

NOTE: When a characters is introduced in the story they will have a character sketch after that but some characters may get a character sketch after some more parts because they're "specially" linked to the story and some just wont get a character sketch because they aren't important to the story.

CHARCTER SKETCH

Kripa: 17 years old in grade 11, born on November 15 1990. Studies in highly Reputed Art School. Ambition: to be a Performer. Has a beautiful voice and is a expert at Kathak (a classic Indian dance). Kripa as a child was always praised with her Artistic skills, as she performed she realized she wanted a career in it and was admitted in The Woman School of Arts in Mumbai. Leaving her home town Nanital. Kripa was loved by all the teachers. Kripa was someone the newbie's of the school looked up to. Because of that Kripa was pressurized and couldn't except anything but the best from herself. What most people don't know about Kripa is that the main reason she left her hometown was her mothers second marriage. Kripa knew that her mother was happy with that man so she decided not to interfere in her life and went to the best Art school in Mumbai which was also a boarding school. Kripa has 2 younger sister, 2 step brothers, and a step sister. Kripa has never met her step sister because she is in America with her Husband. Kripa is really practical doesn't believe in anything that there isn't proof of existence.

Alliayah: 17 year old in grade 11, born on November 18 1990. Kripa's best friend since she arrived at The Womans school of arts. Doesn't know what her future is but enjoys life to the fullest. No one knows how she got into W.S.A as she has no visual talent in Art that anyone is aware of. Alliayah is a dreamer. Looks up to Kripa.

NOTE :For the first 5-6 parts i will update after every 4 comments after that i will update every friday

INDEX

part 1 - pg.1 (above me)

Part 2-pg.3

PArT 3-pg4

part 4- pg 6

part 5-page 7

part 6- for some reason i skipped  part 6 i just named it part 7๐Ÿ˜ณ

part 7-(supposed to part 6 but i made a mistake) page 9

part 8-page 12 (but not labeled)

part 9-(titled part 8 which it really is) pg.14

Part 10 (titled part 9๐Ÿ˜ณ) pg.17

part 11- page 19๐Ÿ˜ƒ (titled part 10)

Part 12- page 22

Part 13- page 24

Part 14- page 27

page 29

page 31              

NOTE WILL NOT UPDATE NEXT FRIDAY AS I WILL BE ON MY VACATION FOR 3 WEEKS INSTEAD I WILL UPDATE THIS MONDAY (AND I WILL NOT BE UPDATEING FOR THOSE 3 WEEKS)

Edited by imdudehead - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail
hehe first to comment!! sooo good! n i love ur grammer...i wonder who edited it..hmm.. ๐Ÿ˜†

luv u,

~Preeti~
hey!
Its an interesting plot!! I like Kripa's character....it's pretty unique! gr8 effort!
btw..i hv a question is Mr. Khanna related to Angad in any way??

tc.
ania ๐Ÿ˜Š
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. that is so cool..    and aliyah's bday is the EXACT same date as my bro's... kool huh??lol
Ahnna thumbnail
hey
ur ideas are different from the other i read
seems like kripa's character doesn't beleve in love cuz of her broken family
well it all sounds interesting
plz do con't soon
imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotaditya

hehe first to comment!! sooo good! n i love ur grammer...i wonder who edited it..hmm.. ๐Ÿ˜†

luv u,

~Preeti~

๐Ÿ˜† Thankyou...Well i hired a special editor you can thank her lol

imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: ania_91

hey!
Its an interesting plot!! I like Kripa's character....it's pretty unique! gr8 effort!
btw..i hv a question is Mr. Khanna related to Angad in any way??

tc.
ania ๐Ÿ˜Š

aww thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ. Well yes Angad and Mr.Khanna are related but This teacher Mr.Khanna isnt Angad.

imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

haha.. that is so cool..    and aliyah's bday is the EXACT same date as my bro's... kool huh??lol

lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ Aww he's a scorpio...lyk me๐Ÿ˜ƒ...thats realli kewl ...alliyah's bdaii is the same day as Luca Cambiaso a italian painter...whoz style I want to compare Aaliya with.

jdsean thumbnail
I love the concept. Already I"m loving this story. Can't wait for more. Continue soon.
imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahnna

hey
ur ideas are different from the other i read
seems like kripa's character doesn't beleve in love cuz of her broken family
well it all sounds interesting
plz do con't soon

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ, Kripa's charcter is very complicated.its not that she doesnt believe in love if sum1 told her they luved her she wud believe them rite away, Kripa is trying to hide herself within a hard working top student because no one has really shown her luv openly. she was the 1st child of her parents so all the responsibity was on her she had to be perfect, than her sisters came she had to be a role-model for them and take care of them, than her parents seperated. Her mom got remarried. Kripa had difficulty with all this and overall her mom was dissapointed in her when she said she wanted to join a art skewl. Because dancing/singing isnt the ideal jobs parents think of for there children. Than Kripa became a model for her classmates. Buh If someone were to show her some consideration to her she would fall for them right away. Kripa knows that so she behaves stiff...so no one can realize that and take advantage if it. Kripa is a very complex charcter nd no matter how much i try to explain her i wont be able to justify her charcter. ๐Ÿ˜•  Shes just someone who goes thru a lot of emotions. And though we dont realli hear about such people. There are many people who arent what they seem. Aaliyah on the other hand is a open book.