Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

what da hell??

terrorisme became a menace in year 2000 it started and now you can see it growing around the world. musharaf is trying to get rid of terrorism and extremists in our country. what majority? da majority geo shows u๐Ÿ˜†

pfffff its all part of propaganda anti government and anti musharraf

its you guys that cant open your eyes?

what you trying to say musharaf stole the money , excuse me but all the money the government had they send it there now what ure saying here is sar ha sad naainsaafi youre really not aware of whats going on?? 100 of documentaries also show the aid the government made and how they rebuilt those areas, im sorry to say dont worry its not towards you but its bullshit what you just said that musharraf didnt send the money there

Sorry to hurt you, but the BS is what you just typed above about Muhsarraf's aid. Have you ever gone to these areas? Have you talked to those who were affected by the earthquake? What Geo shows might not be true but one sees with their own eyes is mostly the truth. The government who received millions and billions of Dollars from around the world for the aid didn't invest it all on these people or areas. They helped those people, but it was the minimum they did. Private organisations did the most... it is the government's duty to take care of these people but how should when they're busy investing money on their parties in their air-conditioned, well-furnished houses?

And then there are those who do not see it and defend such tyrants... I really feel sorry for people who do not see the misery in their own country but encourage those dictators to go ahead and kill their own people cuz they are suspected terrorists.

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

Sorry to hurt you, but the BS is what you just typed above about Muhsarraf's aid. Have you ever gone to these areas? Have you talked to those who were affected by the earthquake? What Geo shows might not be true but one sees with their own eyes is mostly the truth. The government who received millions and billions of Dollars from around the world for the aid didn't invest it all on these people or areas. They helped those people, but it was the minimum they did. Private organisations did the most... it is the government's duty to take care of these people but how should when they're busy investing money on their parties in their air-conditioned, well-furnished houses?

And then there are those who do not see it and defend such tyrants... I really feel sorry for people who do not see the misery in their own country but encourage those dictators to go ahead and kill their own people cuz they are suspected terrorists.

listen members of the government visited those areas themselves and abit back they used to show in the news (not geo) how those areas have improved. private organizations helped also but they're just blaming everything on musharraf sorry to say ure part of those people of pakistan i feel sorry u are so englobed in this " truth" that u see evrywhere its nothing but propaganda and politics every single thing that happens thy blame on musharraf. u tell me how is musharraf iz a dictator when the people of his nation are uncontrolabe!! people have gone past their limits SORRY BUT IN A DICTATORSHIP WHATS HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN DOESNT HAPPEN THOSE PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN THAT ARE TRAITORS EXTREMIST AND WANT TO MAKE CHAOS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND ITS ABOUT TIME ANAL

BTW THEIR NOT SUSPECTED TERRORISTS MISS THEY ARE TERRORISTS evryday u hear suicide bomber killzz x number of ppl and injures dis many what da hell??? what he's doing getting rid of these people punishing dem and even cooperating wid da US  in order to fight terrorist is good because our country needs it. musharraf ist going to give me anything for defending him hez not my chacha neither ๐Ÿ˜† truth is truth i know that man is good for our country and u'll realise one day how wrong u are!!

twinkle06 thumbnail
Have you not seen some of the crazy pakistanis out there? they are MAD and due to them the name of pakistan if put into shame. They dont stop at anything. Musharaff said it in his press conference too.. when someone asked him.. why didnt you do anything to prevent the terrorist attack on benazir bhutto..? He said.. even if i built brick walls around her.. people would jump over them.. or knock them over.. that is how the poeople of pakistan are.. and that is true.. some people wont stop at anything. Have you not seen them burning down buildings? Doing anything to cause chaos in their OWN country.. god knows what they would do elsewhere. You know musharaff is too soft on them just like the lal masjid men.. and god forbid i shall not call them maulana's. One shot on these trouble makers legs should work and get them under control. They burnt down factories with people sleeping inside. They burnt down Edhi ambulances. They burnt down peoples shops! for what reason? do you blame musharaff for their actions too?
euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

Have you not seen some of the crazy pakistanis out there? they are MAD and due to them the name of pakistan if put into shame. They dont stop at anything. Musharaff said it in his press conference too.. when someone asked him.. why didnt you do anything to prevent the terrorist attack on benazir bhutto..? He said.. even if i built brick walls around her.. people would jump over them.. or knock them over.. that is how the poeople of pakistan are.. and that is true.. some people wont stop at anything. Have you not seen them burning down buildings? Doing anything to cause chaos in their OWN country.. god knows what they would do elsewhere. You know musharaff is too soft on them just like the lal masjid men.. and god forbid i shall not call them maulana's. One shot on these trouble makers legs should work and get them under control. They burnt down factories with people sleeping inside. They burnt down Edhi ambulances. They burnt down peoples shops! for what reason? do you blame musharaff for their actions too?

another great post twinkle!!๐Ÿ‘

javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Those who burnt Eidhi embulances were people of Musharraf's party. ๐Ÿ˜ก .Pervez elahi and shujat are da most corrupt politicians.The people in da videos are terrorists or not,we don't knw? But da issue of Lal Masjid was created by Gov. itself.Were da agencies blind to observe da movement of TERRORIST AND WEAPONS dere in masjid?The Army Headquarters are very near to da masjid.Then dat crisis in Sawat,its again created by Musharraf himself.
Everyone in madrisa is not terrorist. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Javeria, it's no point telling it here, honey... let them believe whatever they want to believe. Reality is different in their opinion... let's leave it to that.

But I agree with you... I mean, even in Benazir's case, everything from the place where Benazir was assassinated was removed so fast so there is no evidence. And some people still believe it wasn't the government.
pknaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kim_

What does it got to do with Musharaf

In which country people are not missing??????????????? and how do you know these people shown in the video are not terrorists๐Ÿ˜•

these kind of people bomb blast in Masjid during Eid prayers... and that's why these bomb blasters are missing๐Ÿ˜ก

why blame President Musharaf๐Ÿ˜•

hairat hoti hai ke kis tarah loog  ainay  se moon pher saktay  hain . yeh sab sach hai na ke jhoot.๐Ÿคข
 aur pakistan kay masloon main se sab se bara missing persons ka hai
 woh to jis pe guzrti wohi janta hum to aram se apne groon main bethaiy hain
 and musharaf is blamed for everything every single thing  . he is president its his responsibility to make laws lekin woh to banay hoye laws bhi toor raha hai
 jab tak hum sach ko tasleem nahin kar laitay hum kuch nahin kar saktay.
pknaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: javeria kalsoom

Musharraf ne kuch nahi liya mulk se ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .WOW.us nehumein terrorism diya,america ki ghlaami di,kashmir issue pata nahi kahan gaya?
U ppl support musharraf jis ke kehne pe police valon ne Imran khan ki sisters ko road pe ghaseeta ๐Ÿ˜ญ . Log tv channels pe fone karte the aur rote the ke kia hum muslims hain?Wow,Pakistan mein Gov. servantelection nahi larr sakta lekin Musharaf sahib Army chief bhi rahe aur President bhi.Jab Supereme court ka decision against ane lag to Terrorism ka naam de ke emergency laga di.phir kia bomb blasts end ho gae.Nahi
ye banda na jaane kia sochta hai.Musharraf ki vaja se army itni badnaam ho gae hai ke log unke convoys ko bhi galian de rahe hote hai.86%log yahan mussharaf ko aur nahi dekhna chahte.
ap log yahan nahi ho tabhi halaat ka sahi nahi pata.

exactly i agree with u 100%
 thats all true and we have to beware of that
 aur jo musharaf ne choudry ifthar aur dosray jujiz  lawyers ke saath kia hai woh khulam khula tzad hai