Vedika or Niharika the older sister?

desikudi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know Niharika was the older bahu b/c she married Antariksh, but is she the older or younger sister? I always thought she was the younger sister but someone told me she is the older one.  Please clarify!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niharika is the older one my dear!
indianjattie thumbnail
yeah niharika is the older one but from my point of view she looks way younger than vedika 😛
*Reemz* thumbnail
you think? I think maybe because Niharika has this sweet n innocent look, although we all know she's the total opposite 😆 Plus Ved is much more mature!
indianjattie thumbnail

Originally posted by: DkDish

you think? I think maybe because Niharika has this sweet n innocent look, although we all know she's the total opposite 😆 Plus Ved is much more mature!

i agree she has that sweet innocense look that make her look younger than our mature disciplined vedika😳

*Reemz* thumbnail
but i still don't think she looks younger! 😃
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too think Vedika looks younger though she is more mature.
Vedika_Dhruv thumbnail
I think Vedika should be the older baho because she matures than Niharika.And Dhruv should be the elder son of Raizadas.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Niharika is the older bahu of Raizadas but her face looks innocent that she looks younger than ved n ved is really mature than niks.
sharanb thumbnail
I THOUGHT THAT NIH. WAS THE YOUNGER SISTER BUT WAS MARRIED TO THE OLDER BROTHER(ANT)?