Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Read till part 15. loved the way their love is blossoming but loved ashu's masti the best. U have great ideas girl your explanation abt black was so beautiful. Your verses amazing!!!!!!
ssh57 thumbnail
Finished 23 parts. the sugarcane juice epi and lipstick were very original and cute. Just tell me from where do these ideas strike u. Its too good ya. Loving it to bits
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssh57

Just finished reading 3 parts. Must say your hindi verses are even better than the english ones. When I called u a poetess last time, u asked  "who me?" . What should I say now?

This story seems typical filmy style. Still lots more to read. Let's see how it goes.

Hi I dont know how much u will dislike or like this one.... i had warned u its very filmy.. i had written it keepign my friends in mind ..wanting to write what they woudl liek to read... its filmy surely lol... hope u dont fall asleep reading  it. its pretty long.... Yes few of the poems i have included in this.. are one of my fav.. i am nmore comfortable in hindi verses for sure as I can find lot of words potraying exact emotion while in english their is one word and emotion can be varied.. so hindi verses are too easy to coem up for me.. hope u enjoy urtime here....😊thanks for always encouraging n sharing ur comments...

Read till part 15. loved the way their love is blossoming but loved ashu's masti the best. U have great ideas girl your explanation abt black was so beautiful. Your verses amazing!!!!!!

ahhaah Ashu had suddenly many fans here after this story.. πŸ˜†I have great ideas😳 oh god thats a pretty sweet compliment am flattered.. chalo good to know u smilign reading the storya nd enjoying it... verses r many in this story/. hope u dont get bored in later part... πŸ˜ƒ

Finished 23 parts. the sugarcane juice epi and lipstick were very original and cute. Just tell me from where do these ideas strike u. Its too good ya. Loving it to bits

Wow!! I thought i can post parts in great speed but I have to tell u .. u have read so many in really awesome great speed.. i havnt read my stories with this speed... πŸ˜†... i actually dont like to read it aginπŸ˜‰.. Wow!!! u liked those two instances situations.. actually i was in awe of the lipstick one i wanted to add in .. to show beautiful looking girls can have a really golden heart too.. its not that makeup kare jo those r vamps only... also the fact of education and child labour lot of issue always which i stand for i had to.. and the sugar cane.. ahhahaha dotn ask me.. i can makeup a lot of such things from the fact that before startign to write stories I was writign writeups in one of the group.. few of my writeups r posted here a well... funny humour sones.. i thoguht i could do that only... but now in writing short stories and fanfics.. Feels great to know u enjoyign reading this typical filmy serial type story.. πŸ˜†

ssh57 thumbnail
At last finished reading the whole story. I'll agree its verrrrrry filmy. That sacchi's brother had killed Jeet's father was predictable . But Maa's punishment was unique. I liked the last 3-4 episodes, showing their love and helplessness at the same time, verrrrrrrrrrrrry much. I think u should have used verses only for the hero and heroine and a little more rarely. That way it would have been more effective. A verse for everyone makes it too common. I am at present on leave and at a place where I'm alone all thru the day, with nothing much to do and not many avenues for entertainment. So I'm making best use of the laptop and catching up a lot of reading. I told u earlier I am an AVID reader. Once I start a story its very difficult to stop in between. U wont believe I once read a ff of abt 50 parts I think, in one go. It was a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry beautiful one called TERE MERE RISHTE on IF only by bheeghi. If u haven't read it , please do. Her other ff TO ERR IS HUMAN  is also quite good. Now I'm off to read your next story. Thanks a lot for replying promptly to each and everyone of my comments. It really feels very good.
Love, 
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

At last finished reading the whole story. I'll agree its verrrrrry filmy. That sacchi's brother had killed Jeet's father was predictable . But Maa's punishment was unique. I liked the last 3-4 episodes, showing their love and helplessness at the same time, verrrrrrrrrrrrry much. I think u should have used verses only for the hero and heroine and a little more rarely. That way it would have been more effective. A verse for everyone makes it too common. I am at present on leave and at a place where I'm alone all thru the day, with nothing much to do and not many avenues for entertainment. So I'm making best use of the laptop and catching up a lot of reading. I told u earlier I am an AVID reader. Once I start a story its very difficult to stop in between. U wont believe I once read a ff of abt 50 parts I think, in one go. It was a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry beautiful one called TERE MERE RISHTE on IF only by bheeghi. If u haven't read it , please do. Her other ff TO ERR IS HUMAN  is also quite good. Now I'm off to read your next story. Thanks a lot for replying promptly to each and everyone of my comments. It really feels very good.

Love, 

Hi,

So finsihed reading it... yup I agree to what u are saying too many verses were there and it lost the unique taste in it... even after writign it i felt the same and after this my story had no verses at all.. as i wanted to try that.. also in this ff verses were so much liked that every episode i satrted outtign in and somewhere i agree the songs which i felt as background and all later in the last parts it was all fairytale type.. lol.. YA its filmy and i warn eerypne who want to read it.. πŸ˜†.. i mean i wrote it then.. i cant assume myself writign it now...πŸ˜†

So u have time in ur hand with no much of other activity u can try ur hand/// so nice for us especially for me . i get to read ur comments and ur inputs.. ur guidance which surely helps.. I have read few of one shots of Bheegi durign contests and have read her views thoughts.. ya she is a great writer and she has a great skill in description and detailign especially culture and a lot of added things whih c r so mcuh to learn from her... I havent read the two ff u have mentioned but I have heard a lot abotu it... i would surely keep in mid these ff to read whenever i get my time off...

I have to reply and promptly i shoudl as well.. i think it doesnt take much efforts from my side to reply.. i am more than happy adn more so excited to read ur comment and to reply it ... in a flow as I read i have to reply then n there i am pretty impatient in that aspect...πŸ˜†..

thanks for ur lovely commetns and guidance.. πŸ˜ƒ