Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: heyy_babyy

OMG...i luved it...the scenes go so well with the words of the song...Its a MASTERPIECE...

@akaur: That scene is when Riddhima sends Armaan to jail in the beginning of the drama && she asks for forgiveness when she finds out hes innocent but Armaan shows attitude and goes off on her saying she ruined his career and all that stuff...HOPE THAT HELPS!!

thanks soooooo much 😳 and thanks for helping akaur -- nice memory by the way😊!

Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

hey dear..youtube video is not working...but zshare is ...gr8 VM...I lik thissong...its slowwwwwwwwww and relaxinggggggggggggggggg but it has soo much dard on it yaar....I loved the way u put pleasant scenes during music and then all "yaadein " in the end.... 👏

hmm that's odd cuz its working for me but ill check it out so thanks for telling me 😊 lol im really glad u liked it!

Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

omg that was beautiful! soooo sad, i felt like crying for armaan! its a awsome song and the scenes you chose went perfectly with it! great job and thanks for sharing!

thanks so much! yea i decided to go through the serial and figure out all the times armaan was sad lol it turned out there were lots of scenes lol who would have thought 😆 

Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

wow...great video 😊 👏 ...really the song the scenes,everything was in place...just perfect i feel like as if im watching a song from a bollywood movie 😆 😃 really an excellent job not excellent mindblowing..

awww thanks so much!! 😳 im really happy u liked it!

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx luvly video. gu job
pixiecuty thumbnail
wow...dat ws fantastic!! 👏 👏 👏
omg...felt soooo sad fer ar!!! 😭 😭
but ur choreography ws perfect....d scenes were completely in sync wid the lyrics....nd the song u chose ws just perfect!!!
Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinasharmamku

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx luvly video. gu job

thanks a lot!! glad u liked it! 😊

Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiecuty

wow...dat ws fantastic!! 👏 👏 👏
omg...felt soooo sad fer ar!!! 😭 😭
but ur choreography ws perfect....d scenes were completely in sync wid the lyrics....nd the song u chose ws just perfect!!!

thanks so much! the song was actually requested and i had completely forgotten about this song so i was happy someone requested it cuz it suits AR lol!

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it sooooooooo gud ,it beautifully describes Armi pain n their love,luv dis song 2,grt job 👏 👏 👏
Numera* thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

it sooooooooo gud ,it beautifully describes Armi pain n their love,luv dis song 2,grt job 👏 👏 👏

thanks so much!! i love this song too! and it reminded me of armaan too!