luv u yaar 😳

sweeto k anmol words............ 😛

dil garden garden ho gaya mera.......... 😛

samjh nahin aa raha kaise express karoon 😛 😛 😛

chaloo yaar atlast woh sahi howa

abh mummye ki dant sunay ga 😳

mummeye plz be soft to him......... 😃

accha bacha hai

SS team is gonna be back to its original form........

👏

yaar but i have a Q..........yaar kaam se kaam 1500 posts tau poori karti ..........sirf 4 posts baqqi reh gain theen.........1st part k or atleast 200 pages.........that can be fab na 😳

lolz
ana 😳 Edited by cool_SK - 16 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_SK

krithika
luv u yaar 😳

sweeto k anmol words............ 😛

dil garden garden ho gaya mera.......... 😛

samjh nahin aa raha kaise express karoon 😛 😛 😛

chaloo yaar atlast woh sahi howa

abh mummye ki dant sunay ga 😳

mummeye plz be soft to him......... 😃

accha bacha hai

SS team is gonna be back to its original form........

👏

yaar but i have a Q..........yaar kaam se kaam 1500 posts tau poori karti ..........sirf 4 posts baqqi reh gain theen.........1st part k or atleast 200 pages.........that can be fab na 😳

lolz
ana 😳

Baaaaapppppppp reeeeeeeeee ana... 1500 posts... My God.. Actually ek change over ke liye part s likha.. New year hai aur Aryan hosh me aa gaya... Many mysteries are to open up... Isliye..... Change over bhi acchhi hi hoti hai naa....

Garden garden to mera dil bhi ho gaya tere comments padke yaar.... Aryan ko Dipika se bahut daante khaani hain, bacha hai kya vo... Zid akadke baithega... Badmaash... Pata hai vo badmaash ab kya kya badmaashi karne wala hai... SS team to gayi...😉

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar cont karoo
i can't wait till tomorrow
i want to know what will aryan said to dipika........Chammain aa rahi hain 😳

😆
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yahhhhhhhooooooooo aryan khanna is back 🤗 our sweeto is back
its partyyy time 🥳
no yaar kritu 😕 aryan ne team members ko bahut sataya hai now its their turn.....dipika's turn 😳 😉
but this means vishal has to leave?? 😭
maisoon thumbnail
case is going jhakaas 👍🏼.......this acp women devi(sorry naam mind se nikal gaya 😳 )
she is a bit suspisious 🤔

last two parts zabardast!! thay 👏 👏 👏
specially aryan walaa...............agar mein dipika ki jagay hoti to hospital na jati ghar bhaag jati (sigh....!!!!kash mein dipika ki jaga hoti 😳 😳 😆 )

vishal may understands dipika more than anybody else
but apni dipika bhi to barhi seyaani hai 😉 😎
she know there is something fishy

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

yahhhhhhhooooooooo aryan khanna is back 🤗 our sweeto is back
its partyyy time 🥳
no yaar kritu 😕 aryan ne team members ko bahut sataya hai now its their turn.....dipika's turn 😳 😉
but this means vishal has to leave?? 😭

😆 Aryan ki to ab kheir nahi... Poor sweeto... Dekhte rehenaa ki use humari team kaise kaise satati hai😉

Sigh... Kya karein? Duniya hai hi aise.. Jaise Shakesphere ne kaha...World is a stage everyone are actors in it... Some may come, some may go... Lekin phikar mat karo Vishal aur Aru ke beech ek show down ke bina V nahi jayega😃

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_SK

yaar cont karoo
i can't wait till tomorrow
i want to know what will aryan said to dipika........Chammain aa rahi hain 😳

😆

Sorry yaar... Kal SS forum me sab ki kheir le rahi thi to update nahi kar payi.. Definitely today😃

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

case is going jhakaas 👍🏼.......this acp women devi(sorry naam mind se nikal gaya 😳 )
she is a bit suspisious 🤔

last two parts zabardast!! thay 👏 👏 👏
specially aryan walaa...............agar mein dipika ki jagay hoti to hospital na jati ghar bhaag jati (sigh....!!!!kash mein dipika ki jaga hoti 😳 😳 😆 )

vishal may understands dipika more than anybody else
but apni dipika bhi to barhi seyaani hai 😉 😎
she know there is something fishy

Thank you thank you thank you... But I wonder guys... Your comments are so good... I wonder if my FF is really worth it.... But still I appreciate your comments and encouragements.... SS ke officers ho isliye jaldi suspicious ho gaye us ACP ke baare me... Vove to you👏

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Everyone turned to the entrance…. Shotgun and Zubin who were standing at the foot of the bed moved and Aryan got a glimpse of who it was….

Dipika was standing there her hands crossed over her arms with an amused expression on her face but happy twinkle in her eyes…

"He had just come out of coma and was behaving like nothing had happened!!!!!!!!!! Weird Guy! Impossible Aryan!" 😃

But seeing Aryan her heart soared immediately… Her eyes actually held his as she let lose her hands and approached the bed…. He was real… He was smiling…. He was talking… He was really much more alive now… Seeing his tantrums, he was much like before…. 😍

When she reached the bed her legs hesitated… Standing near the foot of the bed would mean she was too far away from him and standing near him at his side, at the head of the bed would mean she was too close to him… She was not sure of which she was….

She just came half way to the bed and stood beside Neha…. One look at Aryan her eyes welled up immediately due to happiness…. But she didn't let it flow… Because she knew she wouldn't be able to account for it at the moment with people around her and especially him…. With great difficulty she suppressed them and asked….

Dipika: (Smiling) Fit and fine? ❓

Aryan: (Sarcastically) Yeah... Fit and fine… Lying! 😡

Dipika shook her head…. He didn't like been forced to lie down on bed…. When has he ever lied down on bed even for sleeping! 🤓

Dipika: (Sternly 😳 ) Aryan tabiyat theek nahi hai… Isliye bed pe ho…. Yahan to tumhare chair aur desk nahi laa sakte for you to lie down…. Untill the doctor says you have to be in bed… Your health is important… Tum chaho ya naa cha ho… (Her voice softening) Please humare liye!

Aryan looked up at her surprised…. "Humare liye!" 😳 But he found himself agreeing to her! 😉

Aryan: (Smiling) Waise for how many days have I been here? 😊

The others didn't know whether to answer him or not… Of course this was just a small question and they could just answer him… But they knew once Aryan started asking questions he would not stop at it…. 😒

Neha and Dipika looked at each other to get an idea of what to do…. They had to distract him from these questions that may revive what happened two months ago and his excitement to know what had happened in these two months!!!! 😕

Dipika looked at her and the others… She caught Neha's hand and gave it a press to avoid answering….

Been Chief Investigator was his ambition and he was successful in it too… 👏 So even as he was ill Aryan's instincts never failed him…. So here too he noticed a prolonged silence… And more stunned he looked at the others looking at Dipika for answering the question he had asked…. He felt something fishy…. 🤔

Aryan: Kya baat hai? Din hi to poocha tha maine? Special Squad ka evidence to nahi!!!!!!! 😳

He was mocking Dipika of course... Remebering old times! 😛

The others looked down at him shocked… 😲 That was then they felt that they had maintained silence for a long time and he had noticed it…

Dipika: (Contracting her eyes said in an unbelievable tone) Aryan..... Bimaar ho, phir bhi muh chapad chapad chalta rehta hai! 😉

Aryan just looked at her and the others and grinned…. 😃 The other reciprocated his smile…. 😛

Aryan tried to open his mouth to ask something, but intervening Dipika said....

Dipika: Please ab rest karo... Shayad doctor ko bulana chahiye… Maybe he would want to check you again….

Boxer volunteered….

Boxer: Main bulake laata hoon....

Dipika just nodded… Boxer pulled at Ajay's arm and both left to call the doctor…. 😊
maisoon thumbnail
thanks for not making her crying yaar 😊....i thought it would have failed somthing in too 😕 dont know what!!

and dont say that.......your story is hundered time of greater worth than we say.......than we can appriciate in words😃
you are very great writer 👏