Dec. 26th IND Update - Rekha’s married

bsbgirl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry missed yesterday's Episode but the RECAP is:  Anu says congradulations to Sanju, she said I just heard that you are getting married, that is a very good thing, Sid is upset in the background. Karan's bharat comes in, everyone is dancing, Meher looks upset.

All the woman are bringing Rekha , and a mirror falls down and breaks. Kaku says this is a very big abshagun, especially at a wedding what will happen now. Kaku says hopefully nothing baad happens at the wedding. Manju says to Pushpa what will happen with my Rekha now, she says nothing. Rekha is upset, Sanju says nothing has happened rekha, everything is fine, just a mirror broke. Kaku starts to say you don't now anything, Sanju tries to say something to her, but Aai cuts her of. Sanju and Rachana start walking rekha out, and Sanju tells her to become serious, Rachana says that I saw it on TV, I will tell you how to smile. Rachana and Sanju argue abut how to smile, Rekha tells them both to be quiet. They take Rekha on the mandap, and sit her next to Karan.

The rituals are going on, Karan looks distracted, he keep looking at Meher. Sanju is sitting right behind Rekha. Sanju and Sid have a eye locking session only to be interupted by Anu who grabs Sid's leg. Everyone claps as the rituals are be done one my one, Karan looks towards Meher. Sid gets up and stands to the sid and looks at Sanju. Anu notices him gone, and he realzies and comes back to her. Rachana and some boy ( I thinks its Vicky, the rista Kaku brought), stare at each other, and he takes pictures of her. Everyone stands for the mala ritual. Sanju imagines Sid dressed as a dulha but then snaps out of it. Karan is hesitant to put the flower mala on Rekha, he keeps on looking at Meher. Finally he puts it on, just as Rekha is about to put it on Karan, the guys grab him and left him up, so Rekha has a hard time putting it on. Once she does everyone claps, and Meher looks jealous.

The Pandit calls for the mangulsutra, and Meher brings it and hands it to Karan. Karan puts in on Rekha after looking towards Meher. Then the saat pheres happen, as they circle, Karan continues to looks towards Meher, who seems upset. Everyone claps, Karan and Rekha takes everyone's blessing. Rekha and karan come to Sanju and bend down, and Sanju says what are you guys doing. Neetu speaks your older so you have to give them you aishwaad. Sanju says your right, she says Rekha I have a lot to say to you, I am going to give you a lot of ashwaard. Sanju says I know Rekha the best, and Rekha you should get all of the happiness, since the person you have loved has become your jeevan saathi. Sanju says that I want all the happiness for you, and you won't forget this older sister of yours. Rekha says that how can I forget you, they remember their childhood moments. Sanju starts to cry, and she asks Karan to promise her that he will always keep Rekha happy, and that she will never shed a single tear. Karan slowly holds her hand, and like he means it says I promise you. Sanju hugs them both.

Everyone leaves the mandap, and comes down. Chandu and Manju calls everyone's attention. Chandu thanks everyone for  coming to her daughter's wedding. Chandu says today you are taking my daughter, just a few years ago she use to get hurt and come and cry to me, and then one day I saw her get hurt, and she didn't say anythign. I realized that day, my daughter was grown. Chandu tells Karan's parents that I don't know how your bahu will me, but she is a wonderful daughter, please take care of her. Karan's parents hug Rekha.

Its reception time, and Devika grabs Sanju and asks what she thought of Vikram. Sanju saya nice, Devika says just nice or something else. Sanju says I don't know, its just been the first meeting. Devika says I think he's fine. Rekha calls Anu over, then Sid and Anu come sup. Anu says nic wedding, its been a long time since I have seen a indian wedding, in America everyone where white dresses and goes to church.  Sid goes to where Sanju is standing and says Congradulations, she says for what, he say for getting married, I heard you are getting married, Vikram seems like a nice guy, you should get married. Sanju says I haven't said yes yet, nothing has been decided. Anu comes and says you should get married. Sanju angrily says that that the problem everyone has decided something for me, what about what I want, I will decide on my own. Anu asks when, Sanju angerly says when I want to, and shut up Anu by saying I will make the decision, I wil take my time, right now the rista has coming, nothing is final. Neetu has heard everything and is shocked.

Please Vote in the Chaska Meter

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/819625

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for the update...miss AN