-Childhood Love- A&K- last&V-day part p35

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Childhood Love

Here is a preview of my new fan fiction I got this idea yesterday I don't know if its good or not but do tell me if I should continue it or not! I'm very sorry for the mistakes i'm not that good i english! This fan fiction  will be based on Angad and Kripa, it'll very romantic with few tears but lots of cute fights scene lolz so here we go:

Angad and Kripa were best friends since they know each other. Mishti, Kripa's friend was Angad neighbour and loved him so she always tried to come close to him. Kripa has always been the simple and modern type but she never wore clothes which showed her body that was a part of the reason why everyone loved her and respect her while Mishti is the modern type she wears shorts clothes and is always like making guys drool over her. Angad and Kripa were 10years old when Kripa's parents shifted from an apartment to a big house, so Kripa had to go to an other school. Angad was very upset, he really liked Kripa and he didn't want her to go whereas Mishti was the happiest kid when she got to know about it even though she was quite sad knowing that her friend will leave her. Once Kripa left, Angad was alone and upset, Mishti tried hard to take Kripa place but was unsuccessful so she stopped even trying. These two lost contact from Kripa who was sad but soon happy in her new house and we could say new life too. Kripa has always been the best student ever, she went in the best college of the town but for her last year, she wanted to go in the college of her old city where she was born. Kripa life style had changed, she was no more the sweet and full covered girl but she was now a flirt, arrogant and attitude girl. She stopped wearing traditional suits she thinks its too  old fashion  and never take off her skirts and top. Kripa shifted in a little apartment near her new college as her house was quite far from it. Her parents helped her shifting and promised her to come meet her every Sunday. Kripa was very excited she was desperately waiting for the first day and to see her new college and meet other students but the thing she didn't know was that it was our one and only Angad college.

Laiba

part1 p5
part2 P8
part3 p10
part4 p13
part5A p16
part5B p18
part6 p21
part7Ap24
part7Bp28
part8p30
part9p33
part10p35

Edited by -Laiba- - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
wow !!!
great f-f!!
continue soonn πŸ‘ πŸ‘
savina_101 thumbnail

Ahh-mazing intro

can't wait for the first part😳

P u j a- -* thumbnail
Awwww that sounds really interesting! && your english is great! cont soon 😊 x
simply_thebest thumbnail
great intro

poor Angad how will he react whn he'll know tht he's Kripa is so much chang???

do cont soon

and i hate Kripa from the eginning how can u change like this????

it's remind me a film
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt intro....looking forwrad 2 it
eternal thumbnail
awesome intro laiba...do continue soon am looking forward to the first part 😳 😳
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept.waitin for ur next part
insia12 thumbnail