Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow! loved ur mix it was awesome 👏🏻
one of my fav songs i loved how u put the malik and ghulami scenes too those scenes were so funny 😜

i especially loved the part were u mixed a little old nd a little new (am i making sense 😆)

i just loved it i do'nt know how to explain how wonderful i twas totally out of the wrld 👏🏻

LOVEDDDDDDDDDD IT!!!!

and now the songs stuck in my head 😆
SidisCool thumbnail
Hey roygvib

Chandshifarish is mindblowing....Love Shilpa in the BB first meeting...too good attitude....

Please complete Freaky Freaky Raat....dil maange more..

No Air and Stoned just perfect...

Just too good...keep it coming.

KaSh Rock

Sid

they're greaat !!!!!!!..

i loveee them

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys

new VM added - first page
SidisCool thumbnail
Roz...Is this love... is just awesome...perfection...editing parexellence yaar...wow
👏
superb scene selection...
Love it

Sid

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Did i ever tell you, ur my FAVVVV vm maker? AMAZING!! I never find a flaw! Just love them! Hota hai hota hai, is my favorite one, i watch it like every dayy!!

And i was the first one to watch Is this love, i commented on Utube=) Its amazinggggggg!!!!
I love your latest 'Is this love' mix on KaSH.. OMG.. amazing!!!. Your editing is SUPERB.. the mix is out of this world and took me to dream land. Love it yaar.. xx
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Roz!
just saw is this love n i loved it
fantastic!!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ok so i finally mad eit 😆

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the is this love mix is the bigegest shock u gave me till now i beleive that u r the best mix maker after gagan but today OMG u broke all the records this mix is beyonfd every other mix i've seen  the way u put te video imean the frame thing is so unique and it stands out hatts off  to u for taking so much time to do it loved love the two frames concept eachh and every work d and scene is matched so well i couldn't even find even  a single tiny min mistake this i sby far th bets mix by u  even better then no air love it    keep it up
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww thank u guys sooooo much! *hugs*🤗

faru - haila that is a mouth full 😆 and thank u very much yaar. there is a slight glitch something i didnt mean to do but only i can pick it up lol. yeah i like the frame thing too. thanks again for commenting 🤗