Anything for love (AK), p30 pg49 NOTE

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
In the outskirts of London there was a huge mansion in which lived a family.

There was a father, mother and two sons.

The father  - Mr. Dilip Khanna was a humble and generous man who had rasied his two sons with the right principles and  right way of life.  His business - electronics which had made him one of the richest men in Britain.  All his wishes and intentions had been fulfilled except for one - seeing his elder son gettting married.

The mother - Naina Khanna, a typical Indian housewife. Valued her husbands principles and way of life. Her sons meant everything to her in particular the elder son becasue she also had the same wish - seeing him  get married.

Now coming to the elder son, even though he is a twin, he was born six mins before so is considered to be elder. - Angad Khanna. Man with killer looks but quite reserved and moody. He had no intention whatsoever to get married let alone fall in love. He spent all his time only in work, work and work.

And finally the darling of this story the other twin  - Raj a.k.a Zaib khanna. His name is originally Raj but since he changed it to Zaib after making Zaib Hasan the singer, his idol. He is completely opposite to Angad, where instead of the office he went to the club and parties. Instead of working he hanged around with his friends either it be joy riding in his red beauty or gate crashign some party. He was a mania for a group of college girls after he had begun singing in small shows staged by the college.
Never serious in life about anything excpet for one thing  - to find the girl of his dreams and make her his forever. To put it in short he was just a heartthrob

So here it is guys. I wanted to try soemthing new but i don't knwo if it does sound new or not. well if i do get enough comments i'll continue.

hope u guys like it.

Edited by arwa72 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ awesome dear conti soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept.waitin for u to start
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome ntro, seem very interesting start it sooon πŸ˜ƒ
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Great concept! Start soon please. 😊
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow sounds great!!! can't wait for the first part 😊
awaazilicious thumbnail
thankyou all of you guys for your lovely comments. im glad u actually apreciated this idea.

well i will try and post the first part tomorrow.

i hope u continue reading and enjoying.
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Sounds great!! Waiting for the first part!!

xxxxxxxxx
P u j a- -* thumbnail
Soundss really interesting! cant wait for thee first part! 😊 x
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
intersting intro...
but what abt the female lead????
i mean what's up with them????
continue soon