Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
looking at the options
i want her to be with dakhs

cos i dnt want her to be Chetanya's widow forever and suffer frm Maya's torture and i do not want to see Ved with Anu cos she deserve much better
so at the end its daksh left for her to pick

😃
--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course daksh id rather see ANu happy then cry evry moment of her life sis 😊
bsbgirl thumbnail
I think Anu should be with Chaitanya....BUT not as her widow...I want Chaitanya back!!!! But if the writers don't bring Chaitanya back, I guess the next best thing is Daksh...but I will not give up hope of Chaitanya coming back!!!!
attitude03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

I think Anu should be with Chaitanya....BUT not as her widow...I want Chaitanya back!!!! But if the writers don't bring Chaitanya back, I guess the next best thing is Daksh...but I will not give up hope of Chaitanya coming back!!!!

Same answer from me too.

vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree wit bsb girl and attitude 03 i love amit in dsk hes been very .......... i dont noe but here i dont want Anu wit anyone else than chaithaniya
as for now lets just all pray to god to help us bring Chaithaniya back 😭
watchdesitv thumbnail
i want anu be with chataniya as he can come back with memory loss it can be take turn in story if writers wants daksh no 😡 he can be her helper or good friend but asa hubby i can't take it sorry.
1) Ved.
2) Daksh.
3) Chetanya.

Did Ved ever end up getting married or not? I stopped watching right when Anu-Chetanya got married so don't know.
attitude03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

1) Ved.
2) Daksh.
3) Chetanya.

Did Ved ever end up getting married or not? I stopped watching right when Anu-Chetanya got married so don't know.

Yeah, They didn't show the wedding but he got married before Anu-Chet. His wife is so disgusting. She was very rude with Anu when Chet died and Ved's dad took Anu home when Maya threw Anu out of her house.

samia siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

I totally agree with babgirl.