Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

’I’ve completed my work in Bidaai’-Kartik

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Bhavishya to make a re-entry in Betiyaan

Kartik Sabrawal aka Bhavishya will be back in Betiyaan after a gap of 6 months. This time though not as Bhavishya but as Ranbir Dhavan.

On his re-entry, Kartik tells us, "It's nice to be back but I'm happier because now I'm not playing Bhavishya. Everyone from the technicians to the actors have welcomed me back so I'm looking forward to it."

< align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="googleDisplay.htm" Border=0 width=250 scrolling=no height=250></>

About his character Ranbir Dhavan, he reveals, "He is a social servant who works for the betterment of their village Rajpipla and from here he enters the lives of the four daughters again. It's a positive character but there will be a lot of drama as Saraswati will be afraid of meeting him. Later they all come to know that he is not Bhavishya."

Speaking about Bhavishya, Kartik shares with us some of his experiences with the public while playing the character. "When I used to visit malls, people used to ask me – 'you are so cute. Why are you harassing your wife and stuff like that?' I am extremely excited to see how the audience will react to my new avatar."

You have three serials in your kitty at present. Isn't it too much on your plate? "I have completed my work in Bidaai as it was just a cameo. Now I am doing the afternoon show Rakhi and Betiyaan," he clarifies.

The current track in Betiyaan focuses on Suryakant Goradia's death which is a set back for all four daughters. But there will be more drama when the four come face to face with Ranbir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article Kru, so soon his role is over, i guess we'll just see him this week then he'll disappear.

sweety39 thumbnail
ooooooooooooooooooooo no..i thought he will do lead .... 😭
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm upset to see him as just a cameo too.. was hoping he wud have a longer role