Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Shailu - What do u think? ;)

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Today's new entry, Shailu, is quite an entertainer. When he says 'Hum to dost hai..' and starts to laugh.. he sounds like a comical stalker. I think he's pretty harmless. And the way he pops up every now and then is really funny, esp the window sceneπŸ˜†

I really liked his character, I'm sure there are a lot of fun episodes coming our way! What do u guys think of his character?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kru the guy seems harmless but scary at the same time, keeps popping up from nowhere and everywhere. πŸ˜†. I am sure he will provide a nice touch to the story.

Wonder if Nani is going to try and setup Sadhna with this guy. Nani is just 2 much leaving Sadhna alone at her place.

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg this Shailu scared me then just imagine how scared Sadi was and want to say something to naniji JUST STAY OUT OF HER LIFE.......... he looked so innocent first and then that criminal look but he was also funny at the same time πŸ˜†
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
In all the other roles he's had, Karthik played abusive characters. Hoping to see something diff in this role though 😳
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
He seemed pretty harmless and I hope he stays that way also. Sadi's reaction was pretty extreme coz it was her first time away from the house and being alone....the window scene was funny...!