Posted: 18 years ago
so wat do u guys think? should a girl about 14-16 have sex if she wants to?
im 15 years old... i dont see the big deal of having sex. ok im still a virgin.. i dont want to have sex but if i did want to... its my own decision... i should knw the conquences of it... but still... do u think that its wrong to have sex at a young age??
Is there any doubt? Of course its wrong..why would you want to lose all the innocence and childhood fun so fast I mean enjoy it until you can! 😉
personally, i dont believe its right at such a young age because there isn't much of a maturity level.  At such an age, sex is not takin so seriously as compared to someone around 18-19. 
Although it is totally a personal desicion, the amount of thought and value put into the fact that you are losing ur virginity is not entirely there. 
But it is alwayz a person's own desicion, and they also deal with the consequences
but i agree with silverfrost, why try and lose ur innocence/childhood so earli?😊
I Agree an age like 15-16 is young to be compared to some1 at 19-20 but it's a personal decision.. i mean if a person feels its right .. as long as whoever is doing won't ever regret having sex ... buh sex usually leads to probs so i wouldnt lol
Y to loose smthing at young age and to worsen it is loosing to worng person. With guilt feeling for rest of life? Sex is not a game to try and play.. its feeling. If a person wanna try sex for fun and feelings then its lust. Sex with love comes with the rite person at rite time. Thats carry a name of making love. So, its all on the maturity of life they hv and curiosity of trying it out. Sex at young ages not good to health too 😆

So enjoy the life of innocence and give to special person with honor 😉 You would cherish ur life and be proud of urself too. 👏
Hi Arshia ,when i was 15 or so i too thought whats the big deal about loosing virginity !! In our day and age when we see our friends being casual about sex its very tempting to follow your friends !!.

But as you get older , you realise that sex has its consequences , these are emotional ( girls /women take sex as an attachment .....while guys don't) , if sex taken casually the chances of getting a sexually transmitted disease is very high , and ofcourse pregnancy , and most of all this being a taboo in our society , and when you have the chance of being caught at 15 by your parents when you are NOT economically independant is very dangerous . I mean once you are earning your living , you can fend for your self , and then you don't need parents permission or anybodys !! I hope what i said doesn't sound like a lecture , but trust me you will want to remember the first guy to whom you lost your virginity as a special human being ( iresspective of whether you marry him or not) , and chances of finding that special guy at 15 are very remote !! I was never a person of beived in the conventional so i can relate to your feelings !!

Hope you make a wise choice !!
just enjoy your teenagehood and think about sex during your mid 20s.
Originally posted by indygirl

Hi Arshia ,when i was 15 or so i too thought whats the big deal about loosing virginity !! In our day and age when we see our friends being casual about sex its very tempting to follow your friends !!.

But as you get older , you realise that sex has its consequences , these are emotional ( girls /women take sex as an attachment .....while guys don't) , if sex taken casually the chances of getting a sexually transmitted disease is very high , and ofcourse pregnancy , and most of all this being a taboo in our society , and when you have the chance of being caught at 15 by your parents when you are NOT economically independant is very dangerous . I mean once you are earning your living , you can fend for your self , and then you don't need parents permission or anybodys !! I hope what i said doesn't sound like a lecture , but trust me you will want to remember the first guy to whom you lost your virginity as a special human being ( iresspective of whether you marry him or not) , and chances of finding that special guy at 15 are very remote !! I was never a person of beived in the conventional so i can relate to your feelings !!

Hope you make a wise choice !!

i agree wit each and every word.. ur so right. i kno ur not tryin to lecture me but i still feel that everyone should do as they please.....
but ya ur right 😉

ARSHIAAA! Sweetie please don't ever make this mistake!! Pleeaaasse!!

Guys can be so bad at this age!!! Trust me I know! I am 17 and I have had some bad experiences!!! I never had sex though and I am glad! First of all, condoms can't protect you from all STD's! I am glad you won't make this mistake! But another thing, you should alwsys be ready to visit a gynecologist if you even think of having sex! It is dangerous no tto visit one since they can check your sexual health as well! And always make your partner get tested to! Because there is no guarantee what he may or may not have! Men can and will lie to get sex! Trust me! My ex-bf tried to make me feel guilty saying that he bought me flowers and jewelry and I should repay him by having sex! I was really hurt because I realized thats what he really wanted! I always noticed how he tried to stay at my house overnight! But I would refuse!  Also , I know that many young kids are having sex these days and it is their choice, but if they are not ready or too scared to let their parents know, they are putting themselves at great risk! And most of these young kids are too scared or akward about seeing a gyno, so there is no way they can be ready!

Anyways,  I am not lecturing you either, But Ijust wanted you to know that it is very dangerous and irresponsible to have sex so young!

I am glad though are smart!

Take care sweetia and all the best!😊

Hey I think it isnt very nice to have sex at an early age. Its like studying in class 5 and reading books of class 10,u may do it for ur curiosity but I dont think with class 5 maturity u will be able to feel the total depth of a class 10 thing. And of course when u are loosing a precious thing like virginity u shld always take ur time, think and loose it to the most precious person in ur life.