Mamta

Andy in Telly Buzz

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends

As you all know that Andy is celebrating his birthday, so here is the Start of his Week long Celebration right here at IF trust me There is LOADS TO COME πŸ˜‰ but for the time being

see TB and dont forget to leave your comments 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1449

Nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohh.. interesting contest nishu. it's a bit tough but will try to participate if i've the time.πŸ˜›

PS : do check the mamta creations thread sweetie. posted something new in there.πŸ˜‰

Nishtha thumbnail

Tough.. god i was saying this but last time ppl said very easy  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me ki karun..jaggu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waise was checking few entries and crackd up reading one..the girl name i wont disclose but..very innocently she said Very tough..and you know what she has written as  Andy daughter's name  Ms.Suryavanshi 🀣

Anand suryavnashi's daughter name is Ms.Suryavanshi

i was in splits actually i am right now..laughing fits..i am having since then..intellegent of her but Ms.Suryavanshi..GWAD..bless me 🀣

PS i checked and replied..sorry for my inactiveness here..will be more active this..December is making me work even in the chillπŸ˜†

and was going thru your slambook you love watching spogenbob squarepants too i am a big addict myself..when we will grow up jagguπŸ˜† n not this i am addict of Chinchan, Mortified and many others..πŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ omg! ms suryavanshi??🀣🀣 are these people for real? oh god.. this is hilarious!🀣🀣🀣 hehe.. they'll do anything to win this contest. if i didn't kow the name, i won't take part in the contest.

we both are young at heart that's why we love to watch Spongebob Squarepants. i love The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory & Kids Next Door too!πŸ˜›

Nishtha thumbnail
You wont believe i called up my friend to tell her about this and cudnt speak a wrod as i was laughing and rolling on my bed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she asked what happened to you..why you are laughing so hard imagine..Ms.Suryavanshi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well she wont win for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yup young at heart πŸ˜†