Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sorry for the delay, Jess (if you still remember I said I would check them like a month ago๐Ÿ˜•)...  Now I've got most of your mixes and enjoyed watching them๐Ÿ˜Š

Suno Piya is really fine, you're really improving with each mix I think. It's just I expected you would end the mix with the same scene that starts the mix๐Ÿ˜Š

I know it can't really be helped but I prefer clips without the word 'amchiimast' on it's middle๐Ÿ˜•

Masha Allah - Loved watching this one, beautiful scenes and wah such a romantic sounding song!๐Ÿ‘

I liked all your mixes I've watched, thank you for them and I'm waiting for a new one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Magno

Sorry for the delay, Jess (if you still remember I said I would check them like a month ago๐Ÿ˜•)...  Now I've got most of your mixes and enjoyed watching them๐Ÿ˜Š

Suno Piya is really fine, you're really improving with each mix I think. It's just I expected you would end the mix with the same scene that starts the mix๐Ÿ˜Š

I know it can't really be helped but I prefer clips without the word 'amchiimast' on it's middle๐Ÿ˜•

Masha Allah - Loved watching this one, beautiful scenes and wah such a romantic sounding song!๐Ÿ‘

I liked all your mixes I've watched, thank you for them and I'm waiting for a new one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey magno dear, no problemo hun atleast you commented na๐Ÿ˜‰
Yea same๐Ÿ˜† i really dont like the amchiimast sign in the middle to, but i cant really do anything about it, since i download most of my mixes from zshare, and im guessing "amchimast" is the one who provides the videos, and they have to have their signature there or something๐Ÿ˜• 
i really loved the song masha-allah, it really touches me๐Ÿ˜ณ im glad you liked it, thank u so much<3
Once again thaaaaaaaaankssssssโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Love you, jess<3

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jess.amit: i'll be honest i haven't watched all your mixes...cause you make so many damn it. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† But i am really glad i did watch the last one...Suno Piya. Its really good. I love the song. Its beautiful. Its still stuck in my head and i've been obsessing over it so much that i watched your mix a couple of times. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I saw the same song being used in another mix for Ruhaan and Simran from Meri Doli tere Angana and i felt the song was better suited for that couple. I don't think the song suits Michi because the thought of loosing Milsi is not shaking Prachi up yet๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Still its a very nice mix. Made me believe that Michi really asked for each other from God. The one i think that was perfect for Michi was the song from Dum...Aap Jante hain. I think that was a perfect song for them. The way the scns were fitted to the song was nice, especially in the beginning when the dancers looked like they were really dancing to the tune of the song, and Prachi smiling and Milind smiling back and then the "pheli subah" line was also perfectly placed. Thanx for making them.Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

hun sure why not, theres no way i can miss out on those scenes, i love them soooooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ณ

I knew that....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi jess.amit, just watched ur suno pia Video mix, it is gr8...loved the scene selections ๐Ÿ‘
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Jess.amit: i'll be honest i haven't watched all your mixes...cause you make so many damn it. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† But i am really glad i did watch the last one...Suno Piya. Its really good. I love the song. Its beautiful. Its still stuck in my head and i've been obsessing over it so much that i watched your mix a couple of times. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I saw the same song being used in another mix for Ruhaan and Simran from Meri Doli tere Angana and i felt the song was better suited for that couple. I don't think the song suits Michi because the thought of loosing Milsi is not shaking Prachi up yet๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Still its a very nice mix. Made me believe that Michi really asked for each other from God. The one i think that was perfect for Michi was the song from Dum...Aap Jante hain. I think that was a perfect song for them. The way the scns were fitted to the song was nice, especially in the beginning when the dancers looked like they were really dancing to the tune of the song, and Prachi smiling and Milind smiling back and then the "pheli subah" line was also perfectly placed. Thanx for making them.

Hey JC, thankss for the comments๐Ÿ˜ณ and yess lol i also saw the vm on ruhaan and simran, that is where i got the song, i was humming it the entire day i heard the song๐Ÿ˜† anywayss thankss hunโค๏ธ
love, jess<3

Jessuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sana

I knew that....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

im almosst done it sana๐Ÿ˜†
Jessuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabzc1

hi jess.amit, just watched ur suno pia Video mix, it is gr8...loved the scene selections ๐Ÿ‘

Hey shabzc,
Thank you sooo muchโค๏ธโค๏ธ
love, jess<3
Jessuu thumbnail

Hey Guys, thanks to everyone who has been watching my video mixes and commenting on them. Jhoote The Vaade is a video mix i made today after watching todays episode, please dont mind the song because i have been obsessing over it for soo long, and today i was like i dont care im going to make a vm on this song ๐Ÿ˜†  but all u dont worry because im guessing tomrrow si our's and michi's big day...michi reunion hopefully, and than after that there will be plenty of romantic happy scenes, and many more VM's ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks once again, please do comment. ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

Love, jess<3

sum2005 thumbnail
jessu nicemix ,so u want me to cry for MICHI current suituation and u suceeded.

very emotional MICHI MIX. ๐Ÿ˜ญ