Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kimdeol

good job jess! πŸ‘

Hey Kim thank you so much ❀️❀️

sum2005 thumbnail
kessu rani nice mix ,,,,saw it and loved the song.

hope this week creatives will bless us with michi scenes so u will bless us with new video mixes of michi. 😳 😳 😳
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum2005

kessu rani nice mix ,,,,saw it and loved the song.

hope this week creatives will bless us with michi scenes so u will bless us with new video mixes of michi. 😳 😳 😳

Aww Sumu!! your sooo sweeeeeeet!!πŸ˜‰
I really pray to god that this coming week is full with tons of Michi Scenes!!πŸ˜ƒ i seriously want this stupid misunderstanding track to be over this week..o god i just cant waitt for milind to hug prachi for suuchh a LONGGGGGGG timeeeeeeeeeeeeee n never let her gooooo😭!!

jess<3

Jessuu thumbnail

Hey guys i am back again after a few weeks with  two very new milind and Prachi video mixes of mine, please please do watch and comment! will be very eagerly waiting and i really hope you guys enjoy them both. if not than im very sorry, please excuse me this time πŸ˜†  and do leave all your love and criticisms/ comments, thank u so much. πŸ˜ƒ
love you guys, jess<3

Edited by jess.amit<3 - 16 years ago
monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear! I swear I was just eagerly waiting for you and your videos here πŸ€— since nothing except anger and disappointment is happening in the forum Thanks to Ekta and her never-ending torture for Michi fans!
Anyways I think I was the first one to watch the video this time! πŸ‘
Zara Zara is a perfect song for Michi but I just wished there were more new romantic scenes lately so you had wider choice of scene selection! But still you have done a great job as usual! ❀️
*Sab Kuch Bhula diya was my fav song of HTHS!You have shown Milind's torture very well and my god he looks super hot in the scenes you have selected! It's just perfect! ❀️
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear! Keep up your great work for Michi fans!
Loooooooooooooooooooots of Love
πŸ€—
Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jess, thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the new videos, will watch it and drop my comments soon. πŸ˜‰
As for Soona soona-that was perfect, loved it πŸ‘

In these days of sadness, ur videos r a source of joy.😎 Luv u, Keep up the goood work πŸ€—
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamine

Hi dear! I swear I was just eagerly waiting for you and your videos here πŸ€— since nothing except anger and disappointment is happening in the forum Thanks to Ekta and her never-ending torture for Michi fans!
Anyways I think I was the first one to watch the video this time! πŸ‘
Zara Zara is a perfect song for Michi but I just wished there were more new romantic scenes lately so you had wider choice of scene selection! But still you have done a great job as usual! ❀️
*Sab Kuch Bhula diya was my fav song of HTHS!You have shown Milind's torture very well and my god he looks super hot in the scenes you have selected! It's just perfect! ❀️
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear! Keep up your great work for Michi fans!
Loooooooooooooooooooots of Love
πŸ€—

Yay! Mona, hun your always the first, love ya😳
Thank you so much for the complimentsπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
i was actually thinking the same, i wish there were more new romantic milind and prachi scenes, but all this confusion and madness is going on in the serial, i think we will have to wait atleast 2 more weeks for romamtic michi scenes😭.. you have no idea, how much i am dying to see them😭
Thankssss once again love!!πŸ€—
love you so much, jess<3

Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sana

Hey Jess, thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the new videos, will watch it and drop my comments soon. πŸ˜‰
As for Soona soona-that was perfect, loved it πŸ‘

In these days of sadness, ur videos r a source of joy.😎 Luv u, Keep up the goood work πŸ€—

awwww!! thanks hun!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
you are soo sweett😳😳
please do watch and tell me how they wereπŸ˜ƒ
thanks once again hun!πŸ€—
love you, jess<3❀️

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww thank u very much and sorry did not see it on time but still a very wonderful job well don πŸ˜‰
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: wande

awwwwwwww thank u very much and sorry did not see it on time but still a very wonderful job well don πŸ˜‰

Awww thanks wande!πŸ€—
please do see and let me know how they were, yet thanks for taking the time to comment hun,
love you, jess<3πŸ€—