I.L.W.T.E (AK) Note PG17 (6/26)

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi, this is superstar15. I love this forum a lot and everyone does a great job with their fan fictions. I decided to start my own ff and anyways I write a lot at home so I thought to start my own fan fic and I am really excited, everyone has inspired me. So I am giving you guys the concept so tell me if you like it and if I get 5 replies I will go ahead and post more. By the way I can only post on Saturdays and Sundays because of School, I will also post a lot on my holidays.😊

Concept

The Khannas and the Sharmas have the same status in business but they want to be the top and so they become rivals in business and out of business. They are hoping their kids  Angad and Kripa do not fall in love because their other kids Aaliyah and Shabir fell in love, rany away got married and moved to New York. The Sharmas and the Khannas live in London. What is going to happen when Angad and Kripa fall in love and fight for their love. Start reading In Love With the Enemy.

Lots of love

Superstar15

Edited by superstar15 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Ah, I had a very similar ff concept in mind, but unfortunately I can't put any ideas to words since I never have time πŸ˜† 😳 Looking forward to the ff!
rheuji17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Ah, I had a very similar ff concept in mind, but unfortunately I can't put any ideas to words since I never have time πŸ˜† 😳 Looking forward to the ff!

thanks i hpe u enjoy this ff

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Sounds nice, love the plot! πŸ˜›
Continue soon, and good luck with it! πŸ˜ƒ
i'll be looking forward to reading it! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!! gr8 concept. cont soon

________
~Sana~
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great concept and seems really interesting πŸ˜›
definitely go forward with it and post the first part soon! will be really looking forward to it πŸ˜ƒ
rheuji17 thumbnail
*Note*k guys i will post a character sketch tom and the the first part i cant today because i have to work on a 2 projects and study for my geography test but after friday i can only post on saturdays and sundays cause i get too busy with school during the week
jdsean thumbnail
Great concept. Can't wait for more. Continue soon.
rheuji17 thumbnail

Here is the character sketch

Characters

Khanna Family

Dilip Khanna – rich business tycoon Surya Sharma's rival, enemies with the Sharma family.

Naina Khanna – housewife. Loves her children. Enemies with Sharmas.

Angad Khanna – 24 yrs old. Graduating from college, after joining business with Dilip. A flirt. Had many girlfriends. Loves to bug, annoy Kripa. Enemies with the Sharmas.

Aaliyah Khanna(Sharma) – 21 yrs old. Was was in college. Fell in love with Shabir,ran away got married to him and moved to New York with him.

Sharma Family

Surya Sharma – rich business tycoon, Dilip Khanna's rival. Enemies with the Khanna family.

Gaythri Sharma – housewife. Loves her kids. Enemies with Khanna family.

Shabir Sharma – 24 yrs old. Fell in love with Aaliyah and got married to her and they moved to New York.

Kripa Sharma – 22 yrs old. Graduating from college. She wears western and Indian clothes whenever she wants. If you are nice to her or do not bug her, she will be nice to you and plesant with you. She is really bubbly. Angad Khanna is on the top of her HATE list, she gets annoyed furious angry with the way he bugs her. There is a secret to why she is only rude to Angad.

Key Point To Note

She is not enemies with the Khanna family, there is secret to that you will find out later in the story.

Angad and Kripa got to the same college.

Devyani Khanna a.k.a Dadi – has an important role in the story which will be revealed later.

Tell me how u liked it if I get more than 5 comments I will post the 1st part

Edited by superstar15 - 15 years ago
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow interesting introdution!! so kripa and angad love to annoy each other and kripa certainly has a secret reason for her behaviour towards angad.
now i m getting impatient please post the first part soon πŸ˜ƒ