Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey hun,

i loved ur ff.....specially cause of L-KT... 😉 awsome writting...gr8 job... 👏 👏 👏

Pari
bradford3 thumbnail
plz make it out that lakshya loves kt and by the way its really good
Krishna Tulsi thumbnail
Great part plzzz continue soonn i hpoe Lakshya is going to propose kt
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 7

Prachi,Sneha and Kt were walking to the car..

S:Prachi....The party was wonderful...
P:Thank you....We all really enjoyed na...Hai na Kt?
K:Haan...But who will be it??(sadly)
Sneha & Prachi:Who??
K:(in a sad voice)Laksh was saying that he loves someone..

Sneha and Prachi looked at each other..They were feeling sorry for Kt..They didn't wish to discuss that topic with Kt because they knew she would feel sad..

S:Kt..Give me your purse..I want to keep this ear-ring in it..It is not at all comfortable to wear    it........
K:Oh no!!My purse is not with me..It must have fallen under that table when I got up..It was on my lap..I will go and get it..(runs to the house)

P:(looking at Kt)Poor Kt.....
S:(looking down)Haan...I had told her...to tell Laksh about her love as soon as possible...but now....(and looked at Prachi)
Prachi couldn't find anything to say and simply looked back at Sneha..

Kt reached the hall..Manthan and Laksh were sitting at the table and were discussing something..Neev was not with them..They didn't see her coming..She reached near them..Kt was about to call them when..

L:.......I don't know how will Sneha react when I propose her tomorrow..

Kt was shocked..She thought.."Sneha!!"..

M:Why do you think like that?
L:Will she think bad about me..?Now only we have become good friends..(looked at Manthan)

K:(keeps her expression,cool)Manthan..
M:(Looks sideways at Kt and was surprised)Kt.......What happened?
L:(turns back to see Kt, with a shocked face) Kt??

K:Woh main...Apna purse bhool gayi thi..(goes under the table and gets her purse)..Gir gayi thi..Teek hai..main chalti hoon..Byeee..They are waiting..got to go... (and she ran away)

Once she reached outside,she ran back to Sneha and Prachi..Then they got into the car quickly..Kt was silent in the car..She thought .."Agar Laksh Sneha se pyaar karta hai to,main kaun hoti hoon un dono ke beech mein aane wali..?"..She makes a plan in her mind to make Sneha love Laksh...

Prachi dropped them in the hostel and went back..Sneha and Kt reached their room..The other roommates had went down to have food..Both of them changed their dress and lay on their beds since they had already had food..They were feeling really tired..After some time Kt got up and sat on Sneha's bed..
K:Snehaaa...
S:Haan..
K:Yeh Laksh utna handsome nahin hai na..?I didn't like him today..He was looking really bad in that black shirt..
S:(sits up and puts her hand around Kt's shoulder )Kt,I know why you are telling this..You don't worry Kt...I will go and tell Laksh tomorrow that you love him, before he proposes the other girl..
K:(shocked)No Sneha..
S:(angrily)Why...?I will surely tell him..All this happened just because you delayed telling him about your love..(gets up from the bed and turns away from Kt and continued angrily)..I had told you that day itself..You didn't hear me then.....And now..see what happened...

Tears began to fall down from Kt's eyes..Sneha didn't notice that..

S:(still her back turned to Kt)...I am going to tell him tomorrow..thats final..and I don't want to hear anything from you..
K:(in a hurt voice)No Sneha..Please don't do that..
S:(turns to Kt and shakes her)BUT WHYY??
K:(gets up to face Sneha)BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU.....SNEHA..(cries)He loves you....If you go and tell him that I love him, and that you cannot love him because of that, he will hate me..And I can't bear that..
S:(shocked)What are you telling Kt..?Just because he chose to dance with me,you are making up all this !!I can't believe you Kt..!!
K:(wiping her tears)No Sneha..I am not making up all these..I heard them talking about you, when I went back to take my purse..
S:(couldn't believe her ears)WHAT??Laksh loves........ME!!(sits back on the bed due to shock)....I thought that he was like a good friend of mine...
K:(went and sits near her)Its Ok Sneha..Don't think about me..If you like him,you can say.... (gets up)....well..... 'Yes' to him...I don't have any problem....(looks at Sneha)
S:(looks at her angrily)What??...I know what to do..I'm going to sleep.....good night...(she lay back on her bed and closed her eyes)
K:(sadly) Goodnight....

Then she went to her bed and lay down........
##########

Next day in college

Sneha and Kt were walking to the college..Now there was no tension between them...Sneha was behaving friendly as usual with Kt, since they got up in the morning..They hadn't discussed Laksh's topic after the previous night..

S:Today we have Mrs.Kumar's class..I hate sitting in her class...
K:Haan..Even I don't like..Its really boring..

After some time they reached their class....

##########

In the evening after class:

Sneha,Prachi and Kt were walking down the staircase.They hadn't told Prachi about Laksh..They met Neev and Manthan on the way..

P:Hiii guys....But where's Laksh?
M: He went to buy flowers, to propose his girl...
N:(laughs)We were coming to call you to watch his 'proposal scene'..

They all walked down the staircase and reached outside.Sneha slowly pulled Kt backwards and they began to walk behind the others..

K:What??
S:Shhh...I am going to tell Laksh that I love someone else..ok..
K:But Sneha...
S: That's final....

When they reached near the football ground..Kt saw Laksh at a distance, coming with a bunch of roses in his hands...The others didn't notice him coming...

Kt:(nervously)Sneha..He is coming..
S:Where??(and she also saw him)

When Laksh reached near, Neev saw him..
N:Laksh....
But Laksh went past the others and moved towards Sneha and Kt..Neev,Prachi and Manthan turned around to see what was happening.Laksh stopped in front of Sneha and Kt.Neev and Prachi were looking at them with shocked faces..But Manthan's face was full of tension..

S:(nervously)Listen Laksh.....
Laksh knelt before them....They moved backwards..
L: I Love You Kt.....(offers the roses to her)

Kt was shocked beyond limits......She couldn't believe her ears....She was standing still..
K:What??
L:Yes...I love you...(and stands up smiling)

Kt was overjoyed and tears began to fall from her eyes....She smiled ,took the roses from him and hugged him tightly.......
K:Oh!!Laksh.....I love you tooo.....

Laksh also hugged her back happily.But he was also surprised..He didn't expect this kind of response from her..
Kt was not even aware that everybody was watching them..But then she thought "Then what were they discussing about proposing Sneha yesterday?"….Suddenly she withdrew from Laksh's embrace and looked into his eyes…She remembered the pain he had caused her the previous night..Tears began to fall from her eyes again..She wanted to ask him so many questions.But she couldn't ask anything..Then she looked around and she became aware that everybody was watching her..She wiped her tears and ran away crying….

L:(feeling hurt)Sneha,what happened to Kt..?

Tears were running down Sneha's eyes also..But she was happy for her friend..
S:(wiping her tears)She loves you Laksh…She has loved you from the first day itself..

Neev,Prachi and Manthan came to them..
N:Hey..what was all that??Laksh you love Kt..And Kt loves you..I can't believe this!!

Laksh didn't reply.
P:Come on Neev,I shall explain everything…(she takes Neev away from Laksh)

L:(to Sneha)But why did she run away from me crying?
S:That's because she had thought that you loved me..
L:What??How did she think like that??
S:I don't know..She told me that ,yesterday when she came to take the purse she heard you guys talking about proposing me..
M:I think she misunderstood us..I will go and convince her…(places his hand on Laksh's shoulder) Don't worry Laksh….(and goes in the direction in which Kt went)
Manthan walked a certain distance and saw Kt…She was sitting on a garden bench and was crying..He went and placed his hands on her shoulder..Kt turned to look at him

K:(wipes her tears away)Manthan..
M:(sits beside her)What happened Kt?Laksh is really hurt..He loves you so much and..
K:(interrupts in a hurt voice)Then what were you talking about yesterday?About..about proposing …..Sneha..
M:Arre pagli….we were not talking about that..
Then he explains the real conversation to her

$$$$FLASHBACK$$$$$
Prachi left with Sneha and Kt to drop them....
Neev's mobile rang and he went to attend the call.

M:Tell me Laksh who are you going to propose tomorrow..?
L:(smiles and looks down)Kt…
M:(surprised)What??
L:Haan…..Main usko pehle din se pasand karta hoon…You know…Love at first sight..
M:So you are going to propose her tomorrow?
L:(feeling irritated)Haan..What shall I do?Yeh sab us Neev ke wajah se hain..Woh aur uska Dare..
M:But Laksh..what will Kt say..?
L:I think she will think about me as a flirt ..Its only 3 days since we all met na..
M:I shall convince her that you really love her...Don't worry about that...
L:.......I don't know how will Sneha react when I propose her tomorrow..
M:Why do you think like that?
L:Will she think bad about me..?Now only we have become good friends..(looked at Manthan)

K:Manthan
Then Manthan and Laksh saw Kt....
$$$$$$$END$$$$$$$$$

M:This is what happened Kt...
K:Oh no!!I want to see Laksh now( she gets up...)

Then she saw Laksh,Neev,Prachi and Sneha coming towards them...

END OF PART 7...............HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART..
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS.....THANK YOU
😊 😊 😊 @@@@@@@
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you friends for those wonderful comments.... 😊 I will able to update only after some days because I am going for a trip....Sorry friends....But I will update after that 😊
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 👏
im so glad laksh proposed to kt 😳 😃 !
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg...wat an awesum part...plzzz conrinue soon... 😛
Riyaa147 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saira_1

awesome update 👏
im so glad laksh proposed to kt 😳 😃 !

agree!!😛

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon!!😳
dalilangel24 thumbnail
continue loving it! I'am a silent reader and nver comment but bravo continue love the neev and prachi couple make sure they stay togeter

and once again loved it