Poll

Don’t You Think Vanessa’s Changed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Don't You Think Vanessa Has Totally Changed

Because I Watched Her Interview And She Was Moody And Really Like uh erm ye ummmmmmm ye ummmm no!

I Think Shes Totally Changed

Well Thats My Opinion

Whats Yours?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-lima96-x thumbnail
Well i dunno but she has changed alot i neva reli liked her in da beginn as well so shes still da same 4 me (moody)!

plz plz plz don get offended dish is ma point of view
prithvi lover thumbnail
really? i dont notice anything
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, totally. Who would have ever think that sweet V wouuld expose, shocking point is for her ex and her current boyfriend. 😆 😭
prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummys

Yes, totally. Who would have ever think that sweet V wouuld expose, shocking point is for her ex and her current boyfriend. 😆 😭

WWWWWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i thnk she has changed....nowadays she is moody and overprotective of zac...I dont c zac hanging out with nebody else but her....i dont mean 2 offend nebody pleez itz just my own opinion....i miss all the hsm cast hanging out 2gedar...its like its only zac nd nessa dese days

wat bothers me the most is that ppl dese days r only concernd abt zac nd nessa....they r the ones getting praised 4 evrythng abt hsm but c'mon all the other cast members r also imp.

woah i hav sed too much
im srry guys itz just my opinion..i am reallly srry!
brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think soo what do you mean she has changed?
skyblue0096gal thumbnail
maybe, I don't know................
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno...I guess she seems fine to me..but I think maybe a little different cause of the fact that shes growing up but the thing is Im noticing that no offence to anyone..sometimes when you see Zac hanging out with other girls..from my opinion...Vanessa kind of seems jealous..like the rehearsals of you are the music in me reprise..with zac and ashely..she was there too watching and she seemed kind of jealous to me..I dunno Im just stating my opion..you guys dont have to agree..but I still think she is a good person..maybe just going through a lot..on the other hand..zac still seems like the same guy to me..in a rlly good way
samz-14 thumbnail
She has changed lyk maddd
Takin Nude pikkz
Actin as if shez innocent
Not answerin her question properly
She has changed 😃