CID

Daya's acting in action!

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey!

Have you watched Johnny Gadar?

Well, i totally recommend you to watch it if ur a Daya fan!

He was absolutely brilliant in the movie!!!

Though he was only there for a short time, he was still putting his best into the movie (as we all know!πŸ˜‰..he does that everywhere!)

Daya proved he could do films and shows!πŸ˜ƒ

I thought he was just mindblowing!!😊 

what do u think? we all know how well Daya can act (especially in action)πŸ‘πŸΌ

Do you want Daya to be in more movies?

Who should he act with? Or should he have his own movie/ another show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That would be cool... πŸ˜†
not sure if i seen the movie... 😳
yeah, specially when it comes to action, you know Daya's perfect one πŸ˜†
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I havent seen the movie yet,but im sure he was brilliant. I wud definitely love to see him in other movies maybe opposite Aish in Dhoom 3 πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i haven't seen the movie yet but when i saw tailore he was surely rocking... i want to him to be in movies too!
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

I havent seen the movie yet,but im sure he was brilliant. I wud definitely love to see him in other movies maybe opposite Aish in Dhoom 3 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

that would be rocking to see Daya there!!!πŸ˜ƒ

slaping peopleπŸ˜†..i would love that!😊

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just desperately want to watch Johnny gaddar. But somehow it couldnt possible for me till date.
I know Daya is a great actor and I differ here, he is not just good actor in action scene, but he can do romantic or any emotional scenes with equal ease.
Can anyone remember that scene where he wasnt able to speak, because people were tortured him a lot due to misunderstanding.And at that point of time ACP sir's life was at risk and Daya was so helpless, he knew the plan but couldnt speak it out.and then he indicated it and then burst into tears, what a class acting he did on that day.
I think he made a great pair with Yuktamukhi.They will look a great pair together.
I want to see Daya more in movies but of course in a meaningful roles, i like to see him in a off beat movies as a very soft character.
sadane thumbnail
i hav not seen the movie. i hav to watch it. i love daya.i want to see daya in more movies.