Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

SOooo hot!
Join bollyspice.com
and their forums. They have a very active saifeena topic! :D
Someone has to make a sig of them together!

okay I'll join 😊
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Paparazzi attack! lolz

Awww!
Thanks to kareenak.net
Terenaina thumbnail
<span ="Article_FullDeion">
Kareena
Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan at Manish Malhotra's runway show at the Lakme
Fashion Week at NCPA Saturday, March 29. Photo Credit: Sawf News

March 30, 2008 (Sawf News) - Saif Ali Khan possessively held on to eye candy squeeze Kareena Kapoor at Manish Malhotra's runway show at the Lakme Fashion Week at the NCPA, Mumbai Saturday, March 29.

</span><span ="Article_FullDeion">
Kareena

Manish Malhotra's fashion shows are probably special for the front
row seated couple because it was during the designer's last show in
October 2007 that Saif publicly proclaimed his love for Kareena and
declared themselves a couple.

Kareena

The pair looked happy together, with Kareena playing what she is not - coy.

Kareena was dressed in an orange jersey halter dress. Her
layered hair left open looked lovely. But her signature raccoon eye
makeup was a put off.

Kareena

While the print and TV media cannot stop talking about Kareena's
size zero look, we just can't see it. If she is size zero then
choreographer Ganesh Acharya is size 2.

We understand Kareena has been doing Yoga every morning to slim
down. Yoga for slimming is something we had not heard of before, but
anyway, our advice to the Kapoor loud mouth would be to add some
shoulder strengthening exercises to her morning regimen, to guard
against Saif accidentally pulling her arm right out of its shoulder
socket possessively tugging her around at public events.

Saif Ali Khan at Manish Malhotra's runway show at the Lakme Fashion Week at NCPA Saturday, March 29. Photo Credit: Sawf News

Saif seems to love his mean Tashan look. Hopefully he is sticking to
it in order to promote the film, which hits theatres on April 25, and
not because that is how he feels.

<p class="copy" align="center">News Copyright Sawf News. May <span><span ="Article_FullDeion">not be reproduced without explicit written permission</span></span></span>
Terenaina thumbnail
Yashraj Films ' forthcoming venture Tashan not only required the acting credentials of Kareena Kapoor but also a change in her looks.

Kareena started losing weight for the film and since then, her size zero has attracted much attention.

Kareena is quoted as saying in a report, "Before this film started I knew that for this character to look different than what I have done before, I have to train really hard to kind of change the shape of my body."

"A lot of actresses abroad do that, they work on one film at a time, change their look for a particular film body wise as well, people lose weight or put on weight as required for the character. For 'Tashan' it was a conscious effort to change my body structure and work towards it because I wanted to look lean. The character involves a lot of action, and I think a lean girl doing action always looks much better."

"I trained really hard for about eight to nine months and was on a strict diet regime because that's the only way this will look different from every other film. The response has been phenomenal. I am actually enjoying it and have got used to it."

Scheduled to release on April 25, 'Tashan' also stars Anil Kapoor , Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan .
Terenaina thumbnail
The latest bit of rumour that we heard on April Fool's Day is that Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan plan to wed after their film, Tashan, releases on April 25. And no, this is not a joke, insist all.

Kareena is quoted as having told Zee News that she will get married 'very soon,' adding, 'So maybe, post the release of Tashan this month, you all can see us wedded.'

Incidentally, it was on the sets of Tashan that the two fell in love, and they have been inseparable ever since. To prove his prove Saif even got her name tattooed on his arm.

The actress also told Zee News that there was nothing wrong with getting married at the peak of her career, especially after the success of Jab We Met.

'I didn't say I'd stop working after marriage,' she is quoted to have told Zee News. "Today, I've already reached the Rs 3.5 crore package, and I hope to work and earn more in the coming years.'

So will we hear wedding bells soon? Let's wait and

Terenaina thumbnail
Terenaina thumbnail
While Tibet may be burning with the Olympic controversy, actor Saif Ali Khan is not shying away from carrying the torch. The actor spoke exclusively to Times Now's Amruta Pranja and clarified his stand on the issue and also used the opportunity to talk about a film that is close to his heart.

On success of Race...

When quizzed about the whopping success of his recent release Race, Saif Ali Khan ecstatically said, "It was one of the easiest films made. It was absolute fun to drive beautiful cars and doing interesting stunts. The role was more manly, which made it real fun to potray. All along I have done boyish roles, but it was a welcome difference. The working hours were not long in the making of the movie. Like they say hard work pays off, in case of Race easy work paid off. This might change the mantra in movie making."

On carrying the Olympic torch...

Saif Ali Khan was asked about the entire torch bearing controversy, where the actor said, "I am not a political person and I feel for the people of Tibet. I am a citizen of India and I will stand by the governments stand. Who am I to contest the governments take on the issue. More so even the Dalai Lama has no issues with Olympics."

On Tashan...

Saif Ali Khan has been excited about his movie Tashan with lady love Kareena Kapoor. When asked about the movie, Saif coyly said, "It is going to be the most rocking film ever. When the movie was made, we did not think about the on-screen chemistry but it I think the chemistry will be seen on-screen."

Terenaina thumbnail
Terenaina thumbnail
'I want Kareena to keep my son happy'
12 Apr 2008, 0000 hrs IST,VINITA CHATURVEDI ,TNN

As Saif Ali Khan flaunts his 'permanent tattoo' and Kareena Kapoor shows off her love bites to the world, Mansoor Ali Khan has some advice for the couple.

"My son's very happy with Kareena and I'm happy for him. I want Kareena to keep my son happy always. A serious relationship is about commitment and marriage. Saif and Kareena must remember that everything won't always be rosy. There'll be times when they'll be mad at each other and then, loyalty, mutual trust and respect will be essential. Before taking the plunge, they must remember this and be very sure of their commitment to each other."

On Soha's marriage, he says, "Soha is very close to me and I connect with her on a deeper level. She confides in me quite a bit but that doesn't mean she tells me everything. I only believe in giving the best education to the kids and supporting them always, but I will never meddle in their lives when it comes to taking the most important decisions of their lives."

His wife Sharmila, he says, is the most important person in his life. "I didn't fall in love, I slowly walked into love. As the chairperson of the Censor Board, she recently suffered with unscrupulous elements asking for her resignation. I told her just one thing —finish the job that given to you. Don't buckle under the pressure and don't resign!"

And some views on cricket from one of India's best captains ever: "Indian sport actually lacked vision. Hockey was our game, but look at the way it's gone into oblivion because it wasn't marketed properly. We're lucky to have people like I S Bindra and Lalit Modi in the cricketing arena, who may not know the game too well, but they're wizards at marketing it. If the hockey federation had people like these, things would be different."