Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fyr0503 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Assalam o Alaikum!

JazakALLAH brother for such an important Dua, may ALLAH shower His blessings on you in this life n in the hereafter. Aameen.
I would like to request you if you could kind re-upload some of the pages which are missing and show as deleted or moved. Fyi they are pgs. 1, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 & 22.

I'll be much grateful for your kind action.

JazakALLAH n fi amanALLAH
scarpaci thumbnail
AOA....

If anyone has the complete Surah.....please...please send it to my email address [email protected] would be greatly and sincerely appreciated.  I need this please.  The scans are missing pages and the "copied links" are too small.  Can someone please send me the complete Surah or this Wird-e-Hass?

May ALLAH TALA bless you!

Edited by scarpaci - 14 years ago
holysinner thumbnail
plz plz plz clear the confusion about the missing pages...
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK PEOPLE NOT TO WORRY..I AM GOING TO MAKE A FACEBOOK GROUP AND YOU PEOPLE CAN JOIN THAT BECAUSE I WILL UPLOAD ALL THE PICTURES AGAIN OVER THERE IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS GOOD FOR YOU JOIN THAT GROUP AND IF YOU DON'T THEN MAKE ACCOUNTS I AM NOT GOING TO SCAN AND UPLOAD PICTURES AGAIN AND AGAIN ONLY FOR THEM TO GET DELETED IN A FEW DAYS...WAIT FOR MY NEXT MESSAGE WHICH WILL BE MOST PROBABLY TOMORROW LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THE PICTURES ON MY PC...
fyr0503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: teelobhain

OK PEOPLE NOT TO WORRY..I AM GOING TO MAKE A FACEBOOK GROUP AND YOU PEOPLE CAN JOIN THAT BECAUSE I WILL UPLOAD ALL THE PICTURES AGAIN OVER THERE IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS GOOD FOR YOU JOIN THAT GROUP AND IF YOU DON'T THEN MAKE ACCOUNTS I AM NOT GOING TO SCAN AND UPLOAD PICTURES AGAIN AND AGAIN ONLY FOR THEM TO GET DELETED IN A FEW DAYS...WAIT FOR MY NEXT MESSAGE WHICH WILL BE MOST PROBABLY TOMORROW LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THE PICTURES ON MY PC...

Assalam o Alaikum brother!

JazakALLAH o Khairan for yr kindly sharing this Dua /Wirde Khas with Surah Yaseen. I would also like to thank u in advance for yr sharing it on a facebook group. Hope u'll kindly let's know when it'll be avlbl on facebook group.
In the meanwhile I wud like to ask a question about exact method to recite this Dua, if any specific time of the day, specific day to start, duration (though the best to do it forever in the life), etc. I had learnt previously that this Dua / Wird to be recited 3 times after Juma'a (friday) prayers, so could u kindly check with whosoever has facilitated you this Dua.

Thanks n fi amanALLAH

mazranj thumbnail
images are still very small and unable to read.
mazranj thumbnail
I HAVE ALL THE PAGES IF ANYONE WANT IT I CAN GIVE HIM
fyr0503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazranj

I HAVE ALL THE PAGES IF ANYONE WANT IT I CAN GIVE HIM

Assalam o alaikum brother!
Will be much grateful if you cud kindly upload all the pages on this forum. If not pssbl, cud u kindly let me have them by e-mail to fyr0503 @ yahoo com.

JazakALLAH in advance.
Ma'assalam
scarpaci thumbnail

Assalaam-O-Aleikum

Brothers MAZRANJ and FRY0503, please forward a copy to me as well at [email protected].  Pleasee i need it badly...badly.

Thank you very much!

ALLAH HAFIZ