Nasreen- Come on yaar!

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
She's going to avoid Mazhar and dislike him only because Salman, her love claims that he makes him feel low and stuff cuz he doesn't have a family and all.

Mazhar is veryy sweet, and Salman is bitter tempered. Why did Nasreen bring him food again?

I mean, what kind of anger was that? It should've lasted longerπŸ˜†

How gullible can one be?

Why is Nasreen so blindly/foolishly in love with this guy, overlooking the sweet Mazhar? How long will this love triangle last, and who will back out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaz thumbnail
i know tht was soo silly of her.... bringing food again.. i thougt she willl get reaaly mad at him, the way she pushed him away.... nasreeen is so inoocen... lets see wht happens next./ πŸ˜‰
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Aw..Nas is getting onto my nerves now! 😑 Go sho cho sho sho! Go away from Sallu and let him have a taste of his own medicine! 😑

Mazhar is such a sweetie but than the dumb Nas cant figure that out..too blinded! 😑

If I was her...I would kick Sallu of the chair and made Mazhar sit there and fed him! 😳
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaz

i know tht was soo silly of her.... bringing food again.. i thougt she willl get reaaly mad at him, the way she pushed him away.... nasreeen is so inoocen... lets see wht happens next./ πŸ˜‰

A bit too innocent. Very very gullible! I'd throw the food at his faceπŸ˜†
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Aw..Nas is getting onto my nerves now! 😑 Go sho cho sho sho! Go away from Sallu and let him have a taste of his own medicine! 😑

Mazhar is such a sweetie but than the dumb Nas cant figure that out..too blinded! 😑

If I was her...I would kick Sallu of the chair and made Mazhar sit there and fed him! 😳

Taste of his own medicine lolz... wait wait dude nice going, u put nas and im thinking u meant NAZπŸ˜† nas means like veins in urduπŸ˜†

Well, she's just blindly in love. Pyar shar mein yeh hota hai apparently. I'm just glad I'm not the type to fall for such traps. I love you. ha. lameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

She's going to avoid Mazhar and dislike him only because Salman, her love claims that he makes him feel low and stuff cuz he doesn't have a family and all.

Mazhar is veryy sweet, and Salman is bitter tempered. Why did Nasreen bring him food again?

I mean, what kind of anger was that? It should've lasted longerπŸ˜†

How gullible can one be?

Why is Nasreen so blindly/foolishly in love with this guy, overlooking the sweet Mazhar? How long will this love triangle last, and who will back out?

i know right...Nasreen knows that Mazhar does all that for her good...but she doesnt understand that instead she will not talk to him...if i was her...i wouldnt talk to Salman

yea Mazhar is sweet and watch he will fall in love with her by helping her to get away from Salman..lets see what happens

if i was her...i would never talk to him nor bring food...even though when she went to get it..he ate it

its the same story as Kahiin To Hoga...rishi used to do the same thing with Kashish's younger sis mehek...now the same thing with Nasreen and i think Mazhar and Nasreen will become good friends afterwards..i hope 😊

nrasheed thumbnail

mazhar seems like a mature guy who would be there for nasreen through the thick and thin, if only she would open her eye loong enough and come out of gaga land and see salman for the selfish prick that he is.....its bothers me to no end when they show younge ladies to be so weak in character to fall for the guys looks instead of his personality..... thats pretty shallow of nasreen and if she chooses to take salman's side well i wont feel sorry for her when her heart breaks into small tiny little peices. sorry i know i sound really callous but hey the worlds a cold place....πŸ˜‰  

robina

luv_pritee thumbnail
this nasreen should stay away from salman and not mazhar...i think these two sisters nasreen and afreen always tend to do opposite only...this afreen should be making sanya and azaan stay away and not bring them close....i seriously dint like it when mazhar offered her food and she rejected it so rudely...i hope she realises in time that its mazhar and not salman who is good.....
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was irrtated with Nasreen running after Salman also. She needs to give him more attitude.
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanwal92

i know right...Nasreen knows that Mazhar does all that for her good...but she doesnt understand that instead she will not talk to him...if i was her...i wouldnt talk to Salman  Same here!

yea Mazhar is sweet and watch he will fall in love with her by helping her to get away from Salman..lets see what happens I'm excited about that bit. Fight boys fight!πŸ˜† I just hope there aren't heart breaks from Mazhar's side

if i was her...i would never talk to him nor bring food...even though when she went to get it..he ate it I know.. fat pigπŸ˜†

its the same story as Kahiin To Hoga...rishi used to do the same thing with Kashish's younger sis mehek...now the same thing with Nasreen and i think Mazhar and Nasreen will become good friends afterwards..i hope 😊 Oh really? Hmm, never watched that...I hope they become more than just good friends yaarπŸ˜‰