dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Is megha dead? who is nandani? Im lost...the last episode I saw was where Rimjhim is out of town to find who killed Gurv while Megha is playing Rimjhim and acting bad to destroy the good image of Rimjhim...and now I find out Megha is dead? Niriyani would be playing megha then who? is she leaving her role as Rimjhim too? plzz help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaS thumbnail
Megha is not dead. She had a car accident and was presumed dead by everyone. She is actually Koyal now, who is living with the Sharma's. She said she was with Megha during her last moments.
blah_blah thumbnail
megha is rhimjhim and avinash's daughter....but megha always thought malini as her mother...as rhimjhim disapeared after she thought she had cancer..
dont_butter thumbnail
oh so Megha had a plastic surgery(which is free in india I beleive..u can change your face eachtime you goto to a party..plus height and voice)..and now Megha is taking revenage from Rimjhim as Koyal..cool..why cant they leave the poor Rimjhim alone...God..
dont_butter thumbnail
oh so Megha had a plastic surgery(which is free in india I beleive..u can change your face eachtime you goto to a party..plus height and voice)..and now Megha is taking revenage from Rimjhim as Koyal..cool..why cant they leave the poor Rimjhim alone...God..
Nishani thumbnail

Originally posted by: dont_butter

😆😆😆 You are so right....couldn't have put it better myself!

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
in the us you have to pay PLENTY of money for a plastic surgery. I've always wished to go to India, last time I went was when I was 5. 😭