Vijay help - IF denying login access

advil thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Vijay bhai,

One member from Canada got in touch with me earlier today to say that she has been unabale to reach the India Forums site or log in since this morning( Central time, US). She uses IE browser. When she was unable to log in, she tried her Internet Service Provider  to try on her behalf. They have tried too from the same location as well as from some other province using proxy but they were unable to log in from any of the said locations. The service provider says that IF may have some restriction on that service provider.

Does India Forum have any such restrictions? I am not posting the name of the service provider here. But if you  need it I can send it to you via PM.

This member needs help and advice urgently.

Thanks.

Adi.

Edited by advil - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail

Sorry for the  trouble.The person who had the problem just now confirmed that she was finally given access by IF...how ,what, when ,which -I have no clue...just know that the problem is solved..

Would really appreciate if someone could put the lock on this thread and declare it as a "problem solved-case closed" thread.

Thanks.😳

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Oh sorry for all the trouble. That member is me. I have not been able to log in since 5 a.m. this morning till 2:30 and my cable company could not log in their end either. They also used a proxy from two different provinces next to mine.

Thank you Adi for all the trouble you took on my behalf and please close this section.

Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

Would really appreciate if someone could put the lock on this thread and declare it as a "problem solved-case closed" thread.

Thanks.😳

😆ok