Update 13/11/07-Milind Divorces Prachi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

here is the update for todays episode😊

Ayesha was talking in the phone that how dare someone filed tender against Milind company and the person says that its Neev and Ayesha gets angry thinking how dare he do that and goes to the company and shouts at Neev why he is against Milind company and she have the right to do all decisions and Neev ask to recall memories that since she feared of income tax and made some companies under his name so now he is the owner of the company and says that if she tried to ruin the contract she have to answer all the investors who are sitting behind and the investors ask questions to Ayesha and Ayesha ask why is he doing that which Neev replied till now Prachi...Milind...Ayesha lived for their own reasons and used him as theeir own reason now he will live life to his terms and the only one thing he wants competition and revenge on Milind for what he have done to him and by the way he have sign the contract now she cannot do anything and Ayesha gets so angry(man neev looks so hot in this avtaar and his looks is melting my heart so which making me falling so much in love with him😳😳😳....serves milind right for slapping and hurting neev he really needs it milind underestimate neev alot now he deserve it👏👏👏)

Prachi was in her rooms crying when Premlata goes in and tells is eveything fine but Prachi lies to her that everything is fine and Premlata says Prachi can never say a lie and ask her why did she do like that which Prachi when time comes she will tell everyone the truth and hugs Premlata and in between Prachi recalled all the words Milind told her in the chawl

Sukriti and Saket were at a mall and Saket present her ring saying that its their love symbol and they should cherish this golden moments and Sukriti saw a baby poster and tells that she wants to share some golden moments with Ritvik too being a mother she never gave Ritvik love and now she wants to give him all love now(look guys the person why all this mess happening is enjoying themselves at a mall😡😡....when her brother marriage is being broken because of a idiot and her son🤢...why the hell she doesn't want to come and tell out the god damn truth😡man this mishras are just fill with problems😡)

Prachi was talking to Mishraji that everything is fine and Milind is fine and she ask if he taking medicines properly which Mishraji replies yes he is taking his medicines regularly and Ayesha hears Prachi conversation and Prachi kept down the phone and goes off and Ayesha says that Prachi back with her drama tactics and she will have to do something

Prachi brings orange juice for Milind and he saw her but turns his face away and Prachi kept it and went off and all MP flashback Romantic Scenes and Heartbreaking Scenes came in flashback with the song Ya Rabba from Saalam-E-Ishq and Ayesha tells to herself that because of Prachi Milind in this condition and if Mishraji is back Prachi will play her innocent drama again so very quickly she have to do something that Prachi leaves the house

The phone was ringing and Prachi answered the call and Neev too answer the call and suddenly Neev heard the conversation between the Father of the church and orphanage which Ritvik stayed and Prachi adopted him and he tells her that there is some formalities to be done for Ritvik and she needs to come and complete it and Prachi agrees and Neev heard their conversation and wonder to himself is that the orphanage in the church and maybe this place is where Ritvik truth is hidden and he needs to find out what it is

Prachi was in the room with her thoughts when Ayesha comes in and tries to find something in her room and takes a file and Prachi saw its divorce file and Ayesha says with her drama she tried to drown Milind but because of Ritvik Milind has know her true colours and its time that this relationship ends off because she is not worth it for Milind and leaves with the file

Milind was in thoughts when Ayesha comes in saying that now he have saw Prachi true colours that she was always cheating on him and all she did is for his family well being and now its time that he ends off this relationship by signing the divorce since Prachi before had signed the paper and now its time to sign to end this false relationship filled with betrayal and Milind takes the file and saw Prachi signature and he recalls all his marriage ceremony with Prachi and signs the papers with tears(i am so tired of ayesha that i have no words to comment on her😡😡..seriously ekta should think of solving the prachi-ayesha misunderstanding for good...its just getting on my nerves🤢😡😡)

Todays Episode Rating a 6.5/10...Only worth seeing is Neev giving back to Ayesha...in total Neev rocked the rest were all so boring...i guess now Neev will find out the truth and reveal it to everyone and bad days for Milind because Neev is going to revenge him for good because for no reason Milind slapped him and hit him....by the way Milind deserve it for hitting my poor Neevu....but still i feel sad for Milind too because he now being a total stone with no feelings

Note: On the first Scenes Neev looked damn hot.....could not resist his hotness and his new tranformation just rocks..waiitng for more action of Neev for the injustice given by Ayesha-Milind-Prachi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishanvii thumbnail
Thanks for the update Lela..

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milind signed the papers that was already signed... Saying Milind divorces Prachi would be a misinterpretation because Milind didnt take the initiative. and it is too early to say so... The Divroce will never come through!
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHATTTTT!!! Why is Milind givng up soo quicklyy, Grrr! Im hating the way this story is leading..Want Michi backkk togetherr!!

Thnx for the update Mages 😃
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ryka

Milind signed the papers that was already signed... Saying Milind divorces Prachi would be a misinterpretation because Milind didnt take the initiative. and it is too early to say so... The Divroce will never come through!

Ryka hun you'r so damn optimistic even after he inked his name on the papers, ah well tomorrow when Ayesha files them in court maybe we'll all hit rock bottom.Let tonite be filled with optimism.

Raiinie2 thumbnail

lets hope soo..touchwood touchwood!!

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Ryka hun you'r so damn optimistic even after he inked his name on the papers, ah well tomorrow when Ayesha files them in court maybe we'll all hit rock bottom.Let tonite be filled with optimism.

There is something called court proceedings sweetheart, filing the papers is just the 1st step... dont worry it will be a long process... they will in no way show this divorce coming through... Prachi will be with her Mangal Sutr and Sindoor all that time Milind goes away. I am positive about that😃
ammah thumbnail
oh no!! i hope it doesnt go through !! i want michi!!
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thx 4 the update...

Atlast he signs the papers.. well i dont think this divorce will happen as sukriti will return and she will tell the truth...
Raiinie2 thumbnail

There is something called court proceedings sweetheart, filing the papers is just the 1st step... dont worry it will be a long process... they will in no way show this divorce coming through... Prachi will be with her Mangal Sutr and Sindoor all that time Milind goes away. I am positive about that😃

Yup, an dim suree this whole divorce-court preceeding thing is going to be dragged on for quite abit..and lets hope Sukriti comes right in time and save Michi's marriage! then its all happily ever after..Ha Ha! Ayeshaa..😆