Intern of the Week: Nov.12, 2007

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

~ Welcome Friends! ~

It's time to meet our next Intern of the Week!

Before we do that, thanks to Dr. Shona for a wonderful week.   πŸ‘

Our next intern....

her favorite food/drink includes aloo parathas (yum), lassi and pineapple,

her favorite actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Rahul Bose, Konkona Sen, and Shabana Azmi,

Her favorite holiday spots are New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Ireland, Alaska, and Canada,

she speaks English, hindi and Telugu...

This carefree, fun-loving and talented girl makes amazing Videomixes and is an active member of the forum...

Any guesses?

It's none other than.....

Sareeta!!!!!!!!    πŸ‘

Congratulations Dr. Sareeta, and here are few questions for you to answer:

Name:

Favorite color:

Favorite place to shop:

Here is your new siggy for the week:

Everyone feel free to post your questions for Dr. Sareeta!  ⭐️

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Sareeta!! 😳 😳 😳 very well deserved!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...enjoy the hot seat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....will be back!! 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omgshhhhhhh!.. πŸ˜›

Congratulations Sweetie! 😳

very well deserved πŸ˜‰

i have so much to ask u that il have to ocme back l8er with the bag of questions!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Loads of Love 😳

tumhari behna..heheπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

x hinal x 😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Congratulations, Sareeta meri jaan! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Very Very Very well deserved! πŸ‘
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats sareeta
welcome to the hot seat πŸ‘
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Sareeta! πŸ‘ 😳

Very well deserved! Love your posts on the forum.. Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ
sareeta thumbnail

Kehte hai , ki dil mein agar koi adhuri si khwaaish ho, toh... chand palon ke liye hi sahi, ek guzarte pal bhar ke brahm hi sahi, us khoobsurat khwaaish ko jee zaroor lete hai....

Himmat na thi , doctory padne ki, par Dr ke kitaab ki... chaah zaroor thi... bachpan mein apni...

Socha, doctory na sahi, Phd tho karke, kitaab haasil karenge... par ... kismat ke iraade bhi the... kuch aur... ke chal diye... banne , Phd waale doctor banbaite Engineer ....

Aur aaj... DMG ki meherbaani... apne bachpan ki us khwaab ko jeene waali hoon ek hafte ke liye... muskuraate ... man mein khayaal liye... ki mila wo kitaab hamein , jo paa nahin paaye... Dr ka , chipkaane... apne naam ke aage!!!

Thank you sooooooooooo much for making me the IOTW!!! I love the sound of Dr Sareeta!! Ooooooooooooooooh!!! *swoons at the sound of the name!*

Sorry seemed to have rambled on... but the sound of Dr Sareeta... touched a chord deep down.. possibly rekindling an unfulfilled dream... that I couldnt turn into a reality! πŸ˜‰

Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz sareetaπŸ‘πŸ‘(Dr sareeta). very well deserved. will be back 2 grill u😈.

Love IramπŸ˜ƒ   
sareeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina1

Congratulations Dr. Sareeta, and here are few questions for you to answer:

Name: Sareeta

Favorite color: Azure

Favorite place to shop: Not much of a shopper, but if I had to, then it would have to be .... Sydney...

In India, it would be Bangalore ,.... and more specifically , a mall, where there are bookstores... and loads of 'em... !! πŸ˜† 

Thank you sooooooooooo much for making me the IOTW... and well letting me live a dream of mine, for albeit a week... to be called Dr Sareeta!! Never realized... it meant so much... until I saw my name being prefixed with Dr. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINK

Congratulations Sareeta!! 😳 😳 😳 very well deserved!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...enjoy the hot seat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....will be back!! 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thank you soooooooo much Sam!!  Oh I will enjoy darlin... as long as you get back with those questions!! Am waiting for ya here... hot seat par!! Jaldi aana!! πŸ˜†