Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

† M¥ mi££!Øñ dØ££@® mØmM¥ †

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
A mOther's lOve for her child is like nOthing else in the wOrld. It knOws no law, nO pity, it dares all things and crushes dOwn remOrselessly all that stands in its path.😛

† M  m!!  d@  mmM

We alwayz talk abOut crushes, lOve wid bf Or gf and randOm lOve but there is sum1 whOse lOve is mOre then every lOve in this wOrld😳.... Our mOms.... she iz the best part Of my life and my mOther iz sOooo much speacial fOr me(nOt only mu mOther but every mOther)..we dO nOt really understand something unless yOu can explain it to yOur mOther...A mOther is she who can take the place Of all others but  whOse place nO one else can take...⭐️

well....... if i started tO praise my mOm... i just failed tO dO it🤬..... what she dOes fOr me and still dOing is nOt a thing tO be explained in wOrds.... but here, just Once remOve all types Of randOm lOve and just think abOut yOu mOm.... and share her with us.... her symphaty, her lOve, her care and her everything she dO fOr yOu....❤️

Every mOther is speacial but why mOthers are sO speacial fOr us...? why yOur mOther iz sOooo speacial fOr yOu...?😳

Share yOu thOughts abOut yOu mOther.....👍🏼

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg i luv my mom for ALOT OF THINGS but i luv her mostly bcuz i hav the best mom in the world..!! && a week bk my sister made my mom cry my sister kalled her " dumb & she said she kant believe tht she has parents lyk my mom n dad " nd my mom cried to me nd i cried wit her 😭 !!!! but i think moms r never appercaited enough.. moms r WAYYY btr then fathers in my opnion sorry boys.. but its truee.. u can talk 2 ur mom bout nethin nd everything but ur father not soo much.. nd i luv my mom cuz she says im her weak point 😆 i kno shes willing to do nethin nd everything for mee.. she trys 2 protect me frm my father wen i do sumthin bad.. she forgives my mistakes.. i jus LOVEEEEEE HER SOO MUCH..!!!!!!! 😳 i love my mom for jus being my mom..! i wud rather hav no one else.. if god asked me if i wanted a BILLION dollars OR my MOM i wud pick my mom..!! 😳 😳