bored_fan
bored_fan

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i'd slap the shBLEEP outa her Angry

gudgurl Groupbie
gudgurl
gudgurl

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
if i eva had a kid like astha i would set herbrain right away not pamper her more. i would kick her out of da house and let her see how hard it is ti live a life on ur own. dat would get her brain right.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

If I had a kid like astha, I would show her straight up.....who's the master and who's the mut. Meaning, I would show her whose the parent and whose the child. Astha has the right to say whatever she wants and do whatever she wants, but Simran also has the right to smack astha up-side the head and make her shut her trap. If (when I actually have kids) my kid said the things astha says to Simran and treat her the way she does, I would forget that child abuse is illegal and a "wrong thing to do". I will NOT and I repeat NOT tolerate any of this bakwaas from a child.......especially my own kid. Angry

BUT my advice to Simran is too say Kiran is your mom and you should go stay with her. And then Kiran will make astha's life a living hell cause she's using astha to get back at Abhi and simran. That will make astha realize what a "GOOD MOM" simran was to her (even though she wasn't her biological mom)and forgive and forget. But seriously, Astha is pampered too much and is in deep need of a tight slap on the face.

Edited by TiN24 - 25 August 2005 at 9:11pm
Akshata Senior Member
Akshata
Akshata

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I am lucky that I don't have a child like Astha.My son though difficult at times is definitely not the kind that people would want to slap and throw out of their sight. Wink

But seriously,if I had a child like that I would definitely consult a Child Psychologist or counsellor.
Only an outsider would be able to give an unbiased view and suggest remedies.
I have deliberately not said psychiatrist.Ofcourse,if I had a Dr.Pranay in the family I would discuss with him.

Edited by Akshata - 26 August 2005 at 1:31am
mumtaz Senior Member
mumtaz
mumtaz

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Which makes me wonder as to why Dr.Pranay is not being consulted this time around,by Simran!!! Confused

One,she doesn't think Aastha is 'disturbed mentally'as such,(she must be MAD to think that way!!) Dead

Two,Dr,Pranay's retired and is doing something else!! LOL

Three,she doesn't want to hurt Abhi by even suggesting,that uski beti ka screw thoda dheela hogaya hei....have to tighten it!(Which again i think Simran wud be MAD to think that Abhi wud get offended,as i think Abhi wud have thought the same abt Aastha anyway!!) Dead

Four,she's hoping that her 'aasthu'wud be ok,with her patience and love..(Wishful thinking,Simi baby!) Tongue

So,for those of u wondering as i am,as to WHY OH WHY hasn;t Dr.Pranay or any other phsychiatrist been consulted,pick ur choice of answers above!!! LOL LOL LOL

I don;t have any daughters to begin with,just 2 lovely sons,who drives me nuts sometimes,but,they're still very much whithin the code of conduct with parents,and hope and pray they will stay that way!But if i have a daughter,like Aastha,yes...my first choice wud be counselling!!There's nothing like finding out whats going on in childs mind,by communicating,either yourself,or a third unbiased person for the child to open up to!! Smile
My thoughts!!
scorpio_pk Senior Member
scorpio_pk
scorpio_pk

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I don't think parents need any councillor for their kids, they could understand and analyze their behaviour better than a councillor.I have 3 teenager kids and I have been through so many difficult and different phases of problems with them but still most important thing is to understand what exactly the problem with your child then you can sort out the things and solve every problems very easily...In Aastha's case I don't think Abhi-Simran are understanding her problems and instead of taking her into confidence and explain her everything,they are doing just the opposite.
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sabz86

I think u neeed to change ur pic first innocent indian Angry than ill answer ur question !

LOL

There you go sabz Smile...I'm succumbing to your every whim and fancy (perhaps spoiling you simran-styleWink)....i changed my pic...

now please give us your thoughts as to what should be done....We've had a lot of response and personally, I am against the slapping and kicking out stuff, but I also don't know what to do cos other than sitting and talking it out with her, I really don't know what the answer is...so, what do u think?

Come on, we're waiting....Clap

Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
If i had a kid like aastha and my kid figured out her mom wasnt her mom,

i'd think of it from her point of veiw and i thik she has a very good reason to be mad, for 1/2/3/weeks or even 2 months but not more than that

because its not like she abused you or anything, and she has some1 to talk to Sia they are both almost going thru the same thing, i think its to much now, she should understand, sia did, sure u probbley are still mad but not Angry that mad! she probbley wont be like MOM MOM i love u but atleast hi, not i want revenge or whatever shes thinking and plannign to do

Go to top