Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Burn a daughter to ashes for misbehavior????? 😲 😒
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai-Bolto

Haha, I knew I was gonna get in trouble for attacking Simran. But honestly, she needs to quit protecting Aastha and not allow her to behave in such an ugly way towards her! Sorry, if I upset anyone with my outburst on Simran, don't line up to slap me now! 😉

kai bolto i agree with you, i am really angry with simran too for taking so much crap from astha, it seems she has set no boundaries , no limits for astha and that is why today astha and simran  both are in this predicament. There are certain lines a child should not cross and if he does he should be swiftly reprimanded but in this case the opposite is happening, the more astha misbehaves the more simran goes out of her way to accomodate her illogical and brash behavior, as a mother she failed in setting up boundaries and also in disciplining astha and the result is right there before us.if we feel that astha needs a counsellor i feel that simran too is in dire need of some constructive and solid professional advice.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wawahehe

DOES ANY SENSIBLE AND MATURED MODERATOR CARE TO REPLY ?

Well, I don't!

And, yes, I know you don't think I fit into your adjectives, but that isn't the reason I'm not replying....I'm not replying simply cos i don't care to old bean....😆

Edited by innocentindian - 18 years ago
Akshata thumbnail
WahWah,

Now this one is meant for YOU.I don't know if you think of me as mature and sensible and frankly it does not matter.
As for your remark about moderators not being vigilant enough,I think you missed my comment on Hassi's post.
We are always lenient with newbies but NEVER fail to bring their nasty comments to their notice.We send them PMs and request them and remind them about Forum Rules.

Today I would also like to let you know that I have personally deleted and edited posts that were anti Astha and Radha but very pro Simran and sent PMs to the persons concerned.I don't even allow comments in "******" style.If we have not "reprimanded" openly it's because these members have complied and appreciated our effort,and most importantly changed their style of writing.

As for "have the time",you are aware that this is voluntary work and we are not paid employees.
It's rather unfair that you keep taunting moderators of being biased and even provoke new members when they write anti-Simran posts.
What many people don't understand is that when we speak positively of a character,the words used are naturally going to be pleasant.It's only when we choose to criticise someone we need to make an effort to use decent vocabulary.This could be the reason you always feel that the forum is mostly pro Simran.

What about your post about "Sia should meet with an accident so that her mouth is shut up?"
Would any parent wish that on any child because the rest of the world does not like her/him?

We are watching each and every post!!!
As for the 12 and 13 year olds and other teenagers,its such a pity that it's these kids who are mostly writing such deplorable posts.I can't blame it on USA/UK because I know 50 others who are very sensible and know such good english that they are able to express themselves without using bad language if they want to.

I am deleting Hassi's post but let it serve as a warning to all other members who have such morbid ideas.

Thanks Wahwah for caring to bring this up but wish you had been more direct because we really do make an effort to be fair and unbiased!!
Akshata thumbnail
Hey Wahwah,I'm glad to see your prompt reply.

I admit you have never been indecent.I enjoy reading your posts and really appreciate that you have even "mellowed down" in your responses.The reason for pulling up people for small things is to nip things in the bud.Just see for yourself the poll Sabz started.Who all do we control?

I was very upset too at Hassi's post but decide to give it some time.
I have just finished reading some other threads and posts and do understand your anger towards II.I am sorry that I posted my reply to you before reading them.
You both start off as fun but have often ended up in heated arguements.Sree and I have talked to him about this.

Regarding changing your views about Simran,why do you feel people are trying to change you mind? Infact I would say a different opinion makes debates even more interesting.So please don't change your mind.But just as nobody gives you convincing points to think well of Simran,there are some who write just about anything to prove Simran is bad.Very honestly,I am not affected but the comments are of very ridiculous and immature nature.I ignore these posts because it's very obvious that they are being written for name sake just to prove a point.You may not admit this openly but I know you are intelligent enough to notice this.

I visit the forum for the same reason as you,but at the end of it all I want to leave having made new and interesting friends.I enjoy Astitva too and thankfully have been able to see things objectively till now.
From my posts you know that I like to write and discuss valid issues.I have never been bothered by whose post it is or anti/pro statements.
All of us here have never seen or met one another,(I presume)so our views and comments in a way reflect our thinking and mental make up and ourself,in a way.But I try not to be judgemental.
Lets resolve this matter amicably and hope we continue to have this interaction.
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh.Very unlike me.
We are all friends,aren't we?
Cheers Edited by Akshata - 18 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Akshata for handling things when i was away.

Wawa, let me tell you that every member has a right to report certain bad posts to the GMS or Section Mods. Please do not ask us now that "Is this not our job to do it"? Yes, but we Mods and GMs are also humans, we do not get paid for moderating this forum. We have pleasure and liking to be part of IF. We volunteer to do certain roles. We do it to our best. So, as we have a family too, to take care of, we cannot be here 24/7. So, try to think before pointing to the Mods and GMs about their functioning.

I am forced to close this thread now. This Forum was not made for members to have fights between each other. Please be friends, try to use better language. Posts like Sia Sux  or Astha Sux will never get us anywhere. It will only result in Fights, ultimately leading to making this section a battleground. Please please take care of your own section.....

I am closing this topic now, hoping that such repeated and provoking posts will not be created in future...

Moderaot and Viewbie Team, IF