-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hiii

About Love................
Everyone talk about it...After breaking up the girl Blames that the boy is not the honest one or visa-vera......... 😳

Always blame on boys...why boys are not related with honesty?

just chill

vinu's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well coz its just a notion in the society that boys give dhoka..isiliye always guys are blamed..Although i feel sumtyms its the girl whu is responsible
cool_pooja thumbnail
I think wen a break-up happens, no one is to be blamed fully.. Its also two-sided reasoning.. If its a guy whoz doing the break up the girl must have done something and visa versa! So i think both of dem are to be blamed when a break-up happens and both of dem r honest in love.. Its wrong to say dat the fault is entirely girls, or boys.. 😳

Boys are thought to be dishonest bec they do not show thier emotions while the girls do..
prithvi lover thumbnail
break ke sau reasons hi sakte hai.............zaroori nahin hain ki ladki ne kuch kiya ho!

This is because its normally boys that break up with girls, its a notion of the society. But i beleive that if a couple break up, both of them are in fault. You can't break up like that...

Between the girl and the boy, one of them must have been in fault that they have broke up!!! But sometimes it can be entirely the boy or entirely the girl fault and this happen if one of them is not serious in the relationship, he/she is just having a past time!!!

But believe me nowadays its mostly boys that deceive girls rather than vice versa...No hard feelings but this is from what i have seen!!!

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not always its boys, but sometimes its girls
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow......gr8 mature answers ...... πŸ˜ƒ
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think gurls have tOo much sOft hearted and its easy tO create a lifetime place in their hearts sO its tOo hard tO take a brOkenup decisiOn frOm girl's side... Or i say, its nOt pOssible.... πŸ˜›
evloveme thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I think wen a break-up happens, no one is to be blamed fully.. Its also two-sided reasoning.. If its a guy whoz doing the break up the girl must have done something and visa versa! So i think both of dem are to be blamed when a break-up happens and both of dem r honest in love.. Its wrong to say dat the fault is entirely girls, or boys.. 😳

Boys are thought to be dishonest bec they do not show thier emotions while the girls do..

i agree wiht u!

well said!😊😊

-LOVE RIYA😊
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
girls normally mean what they say...so i really don't think that the girls aways to blame!!!

nowadays i have seen that its mostly the boys who are at fault(not all but some 😳 )

however sometimes both sides can be blamed depending on the situation!!

Rimzy x