cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What do u think is the typical first date like usually, despite of knowing or not knowing the girl/boy.. The first time when ur out as BF/GF.. Wat is it like? Wat happens on it? Share ur thoughts.

Will post mine in a bit like always! πŸ˜†

*Thanks to Khushi di for the Topic Idea*

Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
aap pehle official date ke baare mein punchrahi hain ya phir buss random meeting type
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We went out on a date two days after I got proposed by him. We were 4 couples. He arrived late. I had a soar throat but with him, I was very comfortable. He was looking really hot. We both were trying to know things about each other ..

Listen to this.. A very funny part.. that happened over there. Two old women passed by and taunted on us that "Itne chotte chotte baache bhi aaj kal date maarte hain". πŸ˜†
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

aap pehle official date ke baare mein punchrahi hain ya phir buss random meeting type

I think official date ke barey mey hi pooch rahi hain. First official dateπŸ˜ƒ. Because she asked in her post that what happens when the first time you go out as a BF/GF?

Am I right, Pooja?😳

prithvi lover thumbnail

yup i think so............
oh my first official date was classic!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

we rented movie..........got sum candy and popcorn..cuddled into each others arm............and watched each other instead of the movie! πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

yup i think so............
oh my first official date was classic!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

we rented movie..........got sum candy and popcorn..cuddled into each others arm............and watched each other instead of the movie! πŸ˜†

awwww!! How sweet! 😳

I think that the first date is always the special one. Its the first time u are going out with him, it should be sooo special that u should always remember in life!!! 😳

For me, i loved that guy but he does not so for me i have never been on a date before!!!😳 But yes we did go out together but just as friend!!

As a first date, i would like to be very special, should be done in such a way that we will always remember it!! It will be a moments that we both will cherish forever!!!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I think the first date is normally more about impressing the person infront..and trying not to mess up πŸ˜†
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shizajaved

We went out on a date two days after I got proposed by him. We were 4 couples. He arrived late. I had a soar throat but with him, I was very comfortable. He was looking really hot. We both were trying to know things about each other ..

Listen to this.. A very funny part.. that happened over there. Two old women passed by and taunted on us that "Itne chotte chotte baache bhi aaj kal date maarte hain". πŸ˜†

🀣 gosh sum ppl..
cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: shizajaved

I think official date ke barey mey hi pooch rahi hain. First official dateπŸ˜ƒ. Because she asked in her post that what happens when the first time you go out as a BF/GF?

Am I right, Pooja?😳

Yes!

@Jojo.. Awww how sweet! That must have been really nice!

@dramaholic... Not really.. If u knoe a person since long time u dunt care abt impressing him.. Bec he knows what the true u is..