•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
What kind of family do you live in?

Are you affected by the changes in family life? Would you be willing to interviewed by a BBC journalist?

Cohabiting couples with children are the fastest-growing UK family type, according to an official report focusing on the 10 years up to 2006.

The Office of National Statistics study found lone parent families are also growing, but married couple families remain in the vast majority.

As families become the new political battleground, they are taking more diverse forms and face increased challenges as the 21st Century progresses.

What kind of family do you live in?
Well my Mum is InDiAn and my Dad is EnGlish. They Loved each other from the first day they met. Well not exactly, they hated eachother at first, then they grew to love eachother.

Although they had to secretly date for 2 years because my Mum's parents wanted her to have an arranged marraged to a Bengali Bloke. But ... something happened to my Mum's dad. A life changing experience. They approved and finally let my Mum marry my dad. They had an Indian Wedding in INDIA.

About ... years later I was born. You could say my family is traditional but with a modern twist.
My family is pretty traditional! My parents/aunts/uncles/grandparents/cousins were all mainly arranged married! 😊
my family is very traditional,all of them have had arranged marriages 😳
my parents saw each otha in a weddin and dad instantly fell 4 mom.. he asked me to marry em n afta awhile mom said yes.. dey told their families n every sgreed... so all happy ending.. n umm i have 2 bros