Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

where brOken up decisiOns be taken....

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

You have seen many times.... at One stage, cOuples lOve each Other as much as they will die withOut each Others.... but wrt, On anOther stage they brOken up.... its nOt happen in everyOne's life but it happen many times....

what are thOse resOns cOz Of which they mOstly brOke up....?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Well its either that they dnt understand eachother...its just love...without any understanding...or try to change eachother other...these are reasons why they dnt get along well..later when they know eachother in a better way....
Maybe cuz of lack of communication and misunderstandings...wateva the reason is...it hurts like hell...
cool_pooja thumbnail
Its usually cuz that they get bored.. Or dere r differences btw them.. Many times its also bec u dunt have time for each other or u start liking someone else..

I think every couple who has broken up have had thier own reasons which are for dem justified! 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=cool_pooja]I think every couple who has broken up have had thier own reasons which are for dem justified! 😳 [/quote]

well written. agree with you. : )
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ofcourse to breaak a relationship surely hs a reason behind it 😊 ...and its a saying na if one is not happy wid u then u shuld let thm go 😳
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ppl have thr reasons 2 break up..
but de common 1s r.. parents oppose, miss understanding, jealousy ... i dono
I believe that there are two words that are very important in a relationship and it is Trust and Love. If one of them is missing the relationship won't last long, both of them goes with each other. But there are different things that affect a relationship that end up with a break up!!! Maybe falling in love with a wrong person but every break up has its reason!!!
prithvi lover thumbnail
i agree wid pooja.........
break ups ke apne apne reasons hote hain! 😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
From my perspective the two major reasons are lact of trust and lack of communication, but as Pooja mentioned, every broken relationship has a different story behind it.
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is lack Of cOmmunictiOn is really behind the brOken up decisiOns..... Or its happen when yOu started tO ignOre the One tO whOm yOu lOve... 😕