Mischeivous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Aaj main aap sai aik Simple sa question karna chahta hoon....

Kya Mohabbat karna koi Buri baat Hai.....

Agar nahi to Parents or Bare log is ko bura kioun kehte hain....

why its still a big deal...?

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wish....badlyyyy that someone could answer this for me!! I've been in this situation soo many times where I just wonder...is it BAD to be in love? If not, then why do our parents go against it? Why does the society not accept it??

Okay, I know I just asked mroe questions, but I never got the answer myself...

Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

I wish....badlyyyy that someone could answer this for me!! I've been in this situation soo many times where I just wonder...is it BAD to be in love? If not, then why do our parents go against it? Why does the society not accept it??

Okay, I know I just asked mroe questions, but I never got the answer myself...

Can someone answer our questions

prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

Can someone answer our questions

ya i wanna noe too!

evloveme thumbnail

count me in!!!!

-RIYA😊
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well wat i think is dat k... our parents has dis mind set dat.. if v fall in luv at dis age its bad.. well n i personally think dey r reasonable 2.. b/c at dis age v mite juz have sum extreme feelings towards sum1 and he juz think its luv.. n our parents juz wants to protect us..
i mean i don think dat ur parent or ne1 else will make it all a big deal whn we fall 4 sum at 22-23.. so i think its all abut de age.. n depending on de age thr r rules set.. like i remember i wasnt allowed 2 b out partyin after 11 till i was in 7th-8th grade .. thn things gradually started changing n now my parents dont mind if i am home at like 4 or watver..dey think dat now i am more responsiblen all...
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu!

well wat i think is dat k... our parents has dis mind set dat.. if v fall in luv at dis age its bad.. well n i personally think dey r reasonable 2.. b/c at dis age v mite juz have sum extreme feelings towards sum1 and he juz think its luv.. n our parents juz wants to protect us..
i mean i don think dat ur parent or ne1 else will make it all a big deal whn we fall 4 sum at 22-23.. so i think its all abut de age.. n depending on de age thr r rules set.. like i remember i wasnt allowed 2 b out partyin after 11 till i was in 7th-8th grade .. thn things gradually started changing n now my parents dont mind if i am home at like 4 or watver..dey think dat now i am more responsiblen all...

Well when we grow up its like...they agree but its still a scenrio that love b4 marriage and this affair thing and all dat is not seen in a good way why not....is love something bad ?? and i dnt mind being in limits anywayz

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

Well when we grow up its like...they agree but its still a scenrio that love b4 marriage and this affair thing and all dat is not seen in a good way why not....is love something bad ?? and i dnt mind being in limits anywayz

Agree with you Adi. Personally, I don't think it's the age that matters for them, it's just the idea of "love before marriage" as Adi said.

Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Agree with you Adi. Personally, I don't think it's the age that matters for them, it's just the idea of "love before marriage" as Adi said.

Well yeah....i dnt knw abt others as sab ke parents different hote hain but the family or country i bought up in...wahan parents dnt see love as a good thing...i mean if u r talking to someone who is gonna be ur wud be wife datz fine but otherwise its like...u shudn't be doing dat its not abt they wnt agree ab if u force them toh they wud...they want u to be happy....but no one wud encourage u to date or love someone...

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well what I think is that one needs of be of the parent's age to tell the reason behind what's wrong with the love that happens before marriage. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Age does matter for the parents. I mean if you are a teenager, they tell you that you are very young and you might feel attracted towards that guy nd blah because at this AGE girls and boys usually get attracted towards each other. They might be right .. to some extent. But the thing is that they cannot feel the same as we are feeling for the one we love. Because ofcourse aap ki apni feelings hoti hain.. others cant feel even a bit of it. So no point for OTHERS to tell us that it's just an attraction and not love.. what we are feeling.

Oki, i might sound harsh.. coz we are discussin bout parents nd deir disagreement towards this matter and I wrote 'Others' in the above para.. I know they are not 'others'.. they are the ones who understand us the most but in this case, society matters the most for them. Or perhaps, they are doing this for our better.. they say this.

I think that from our Parent's POV.. they do not like us having an affair because they either think that an affair would affect on our studies (which MOST OF THE TIME.. DOES!) or we might break their trust (again, often we do this). But! But! they should have this much trust on us that we won't cross our limits.

In some cases, its like ur parents dont allow you intially.. when they get to know that u r havin an affair with someone.. they try their level best to keep u away frm that person. but in the end they have to let u go with him. because they really do care for u. I am not sayin that always this hapens.. no! just in some cases! Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago